First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
Ooltewah (Chattanooga area)...has anyone seen any Rivian in the Tennessee wild? I caught an employee at Electrify America in Ooltewah a couple Sundays ago. Briefly chatted, he lived in Bowling Green. Only time I have seen one in TN so far.

Godawgs

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Equinox; Toyota 4Runner
A lot of guide activity going on but I hadnā€™t seen/heard of any love for Tennessee pre-order community. I spoke with CS a couple of weeks ago and they said all is on schedule but wondering if yā€™all have heard anything?

PoorPilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have some vehicles and stuff
Clubs

W. TN and spoke and had first Guide contact in June 2021. Original delivery date of 12/2021, then pushed to March/April 2022. I spoke with my Guide again the other day and he said everything was still on track, but no further details.

Sponsored

xcb5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ev6
Knoxville checking in. R1S preorder with first half 2023 delivery.
Thereā€™s rumors of 1 around town in Maryville but I have yet to see it myself.

Godawgs

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Equinox; Toyota 4Runner
Knoxville checking in. R1S preorder with first half 2023 delivery.
Thereā€™s rumors of 1 around town in Maryville but I have yet to see it myself.
Iā€™m in West Knoxville and have completed all 8 steps. Currently scheduled to deliver on Thursday then I plan on taking it immediately to get PPF and ceramic coating. The detailer Iā€™m using said theyā€™ve got a Launch Green in the shop now (as of Wed) putting a full wrap on it. She didnā€™t know if it was from Knoxville or the surrounding area.

PoorPilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have some vehicles and stuff
Clubs

I took delivery about a week ago and loving every minute of it! Ask away if you have any questions. I got an estimate for a ceramic coating, but I had to leave town and didn't have time to drop it off prior to leaving. Wall charger delivered yesterday and will have it installed in a couple of weeks.

xcb5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ev6
Iā€™m in West Knoxville and have completed all 8 steps. Currently scheduled to deliver on Thursday then I plan on taking it immediately to get PPF and ceramic coating. The detailer Iā€™m using said theyā€™ve got a Launch Green in the shop now (as of Wed) putting a full wrap on it. She didnā€™t know if it was from Knoxville or the surrounding area.
Nice! Weā€™d love to see it one day šŸ˜¬

Where you taking the truck for the PPF and ceramic? Iā€™ve been using Knox Auto Spa
Sponsored