Sponsored

Will the Launch Edition get any additional exclusive features/options before release?

DucRider

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, Ioniq, R1S
My configure link lets me choose color and interior. I have not seen the options for wheels, kitchen, or the rumored options for the roof. What are others seeing at this point?
You have to scroll down to see the options.
Sponsored

Mjhirsch78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey became an R1T: MAGIC!
Occupation
Teacher
Customer Service rep Martin just confirmed a free puppy. Put it on the board!
They need to get their story straight. Customer Service Rep. Jody said puppies only included in states where cats are not mandated.

Sponsored

RivianXpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Sprinter, TE300i, R1250GSA, KTM 500, 790
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Two dirt bikes included in the bed.

Sponsored

jeeden

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Explorer Limited, 2015 Ford Mustang GT
Occupation
Project Manager
Clubs

Back in the day, this type of vehicle would have been ripe for a marketing promotion like "purchase a new rivian and recieve a K2 ski package!" or a deal with Big Agnes or something. I guess they don't need that kind of marketing anymore and the vehicle is enough.

Rivianmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328d, Toyota 4Runner
I am curious so thought I’d pose this here. I went back into my configuration and reread this disclaimer. Does it give anyone else pause? Obviously they need to protect and provide flexibility at this early stage (and this is not a binding contract for purchase; however, how much PR blowback would there be if they materially upped pricing? Or say for example came back and charged a premium to unlock 0-60 acceleration for example?

Options, specs and pricing may change as we approach production. We'll contact you to review any updates to your preferred configuration. View your preorder agreement.

MReda

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S4, Lexus LX470
I am curious so thought I’d pose this here. I went back into my configuration and reread this disclaimer. Does it give anyone else pause? Obviously they need to protect and provide flexibility at this early stage (and this is not a binding contract for purchase; however, how much PR blowback would there be if they materially upped pricing? Or say for example came back and charged a premium to unlock 0-60 acceleration for example?

Options, specs and pricing may change as we approach production. We'll contact you to review any updates to your preferred configuration. View your preorder agreement.
I have no issues with that statement. It's just business.
Sponsored