• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

California WTB: R1T Manual Tonneau Cover

Jayzhao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Hi All,

I am looking for an OEM R1T manual tonneau cover to buy. I am able to pick it up either in LA or Orange County. Please contact me if you have a spared one or the one you received but never installed.

Thank you

Jay
Sponsored

Thnxn01 (Scammer)

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian r1s launch edition
Occupation
Attorney
Hi, I have a completely unopened manual tonneau cover for a R1T (obviously) for sale. Brand new still in box.
I can open to take Pictures if you are interested in buying.

OP
OP

Jayzhao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Of course. Please take some photos of it if you can. May I know where you are located?
thanks

Sponsored

OP
OP

Jayzhao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I am only interested in the item located/stored in LA and it has to be available for viewing before making payment.

Dr. Ken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Audiologist
Hi All,

I am looking for an OEM R1T manual tonneau cover to buy. I am able to pick it up either in LA or Orange County. Please contact me if you have a spared one or the one you received but never installed.

Thank you

Jay
Hey, I live in Los Angeles (Hollywood area) I have a like new R1T tonneau cover with a storage bag
I'm selling. I've attached a few photos, let me know if you are interested. I'm about to list it forsale on the the forum, but I saw you're add first.

Rivian R1T R1S WTB: R1T Manual Tonneau Cover IMG_2881.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S WTB: R1T Manual Tonneau Cover IMG_2882.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S WTB: R1T Manual Tonneau Cover IMG_2883.JPG

OP
OP

Jayzhao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Thank you. May I know how much you are selling for and is it ok to take a look before making payment. I can pick it up.

Dr. Ken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Audiologist
Thank you. May I know how much you are selling for and is it ok to take a look before making payment. I can pick it up.
Yes, asking $1500.00 or best offer. Yes you can come by and view the cover before making any offer to purchase. I'm off today all day if that works or the weekend. I'm located in Hollywood near the cross streets Hollywood BLVD and Highland Ave zip is 90028. (213) 926-6449 you can text me for a faster response

Ken

Sponsored

OP
OP

Jayzhao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Sure I will call Friday or Saturday to find out what time works best for you.
Thank you.

azzurro

First Name
Demetrio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CHevy Bolt EUV, Fiat 500E
Occupation
Engineering Technician
Clubs

Hi All,

Thank you

Jay
Hey Jay I have one for sale. I made off the original aluminum slats from the power tonneau. Fits perfect. Let me know if interested.