• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Ohio WTB Launch Green/Forest Edge R1T

Orima

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LG/FE R1T, Pacifica Plug-In Hybrid
Clubs

Figure it's a long shot, but I'd rather buy from one of y'all than from a dealer. I'm looking to buy a Launch Green/Forest Edge R1T. Looking for the following specs:

Launch Edition a bonus.
Power Tonneau Cover
All pieces parts included (keys, speaker, etc).
20" wheels preferred, 21" ok as well.

Willing to pay for shipping, I'm located in Ohio. Going rates seem to be around $80k, so that's what I'm looking, +/- depending on mileage.

I'm watching the online sites to see if one pops up from a dealer, but I know y'all take care of your trucks, so...
Sponsored

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
Figure it's a long shot, but I'd rather buy from one of y'all than from a dealer. I'm looking to buy a Launch Green/Forest Edge R1T. Looking for the following specs:

Launch Edition a bonus.
Power Tonneau Cover
All pieces parts included (keys, speaker, etc).
20" wheels preferred, 21" ok as well.

Willing to pay for shipping, I'm located in Ohio. Going rates seem to be around $80k, so that's what I'm looking, +/- depending on mileage.

I'm watching the online sites to see if one pops up from a dealer, but I know y'all take care of your trucks, so...
GLWP

OP
OP
Orima

Orima

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LG/FE R1T, Pacifica Plug-In Hybrid
Clubs

I may have just put a deposit down on a Launch Green/Forest Edge with 12k miles on it... Will take this down as soon as the purchase goes through, but super excited!

Dirty_B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Sales
If the deal falls thru reach out. I have one I'll sell and it's near perfect.

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
I’m selling my white/black mountain with 22” sport darks…..so completely opposite of what you’re looking for. Haha.

Good Luck!!
Sponsored