Sponsored

Will the Launch Edition get any additional exclusive features/options before release?

acacia328

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ram Limited, 2010 Ford F-150 Platinum, Honda Odyssey Touring Elite
I am curious so thought I’d pose this here. I went back into my configuration and reread this disclaimer. Does it give anyone else pause? Obviously they need to protect and provide flexibility at this early stage (and this is not a binding contract for purchase; however, how much PR blowback would there be if they materially upped pricing? Or say for example came back and charged a premium to unlock 0-60 acceleration for example?

Options, specs and pricing may change as we approach production. We'll contact you to review any updates to your preferred configuration. View your preorder agreement.
This doesn’t bother me. I fully expect there to be some potential slide in price points which could theoretically go either direction. Given the significant lack of available accessories to configure at launch, even ones that they have mentioned themselves such as the crossbars and the charging station, they are clearly still trying to figure things out and running a little bit in stealth mode (which is getting old IMO). I think PR blowback overall would be minimal since these are fundamentally just estimates right now until people get to actual purchase agreements.
Sponsored