Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Highlander, Leaf
Occupation
Qa
Clubs

I just purchased my R1T and I wanted to say Thank You to the RIVIAN team.

To my sales rep JD: for really working with me and patiently answering my questions on the available options and diligently responding to my other questions.

To the guide Morgan: Morgan gets 5 out of 5 stars as she is patient and responds immediately. She has also been very supportive with my repeated basic questions. I have read many posts regarding radio silence from their guides. In my opinion, Morgan is a fantastic guide and she should be a trainer for Rivian on how guides should support the customers.

Edward: Edward and I have gone on at least 2 demo drives together, and countless walks around the SC looking at the Rivians. I specifically asked to work with him when I went to pick up the R1T from South San Francisco. If you are thinking about buying a Rivian, see Edward! He is extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Edward called me later in the week to follow up on some issues I had with the R1T which I greatly appreciated.

When I picked up my Rivian, Sam and Edward were great.

My issue at pick up was that 45 minutes is not enough time to go through the vehicle, read the fine print and much less time to test drive it.

The Rivian customer support staff has promptly responded to me with follow-up calls and provided excellent phone support.

I also want to especially thank a number of members: when I was first looking at the R1T and had a number of questions, many of the FOGs in the group posted positive comments and supportive suggestions.

Okay, so you're all waiting for the negative: my service appointment is in San Jose at the end of July.

Note: I did not say what year
Sponsored

defcon888

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T, 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Occupation
Making money
Clubs

I just purchased my R1T and I wanted to say Thank You to the RIVIAN team.

To my sales rep JD: for really working with me and patiently answering my questions on the available options and diligently responding to my other questions.

To the guide Morgan: Morgan gets 5 out of 5 stars as she is patient and responds immediately. She has also been very supportive with my repeated basic questions. I have read many posts regarding radio silence from their guides. In my opinion, Morgan is a fantastic guide and she should be a trainer for Rivian on how guides should support the customers.

Edward: Edward and I have gone on at least 2 demo drives together, and countless walks around the SC looking at the Rivians. I specifically asked to work with him when I went to pick up the R1T from South San Francisco. If you are thinking about buying a Rivian, see Edward! He is extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Edward called me later in the week to follow up on some issues I had with the R1T which I greatly appreciated.

When I picked up my Rivian, Sam and Edward were great.

My issue at pick up was that 45 minutes is not enough time to go through the vehicle, read the fine print and much less time to test drive it.

The Rivian customer support staff has promptly responded to me with follow-up calls and provided excellent phone support.

I also want to especially thank a number of members: when I was first looking at the R1T and had a number of questions, many of the FOGs in the group posted positive comments and supportive suggestions.

Okay, so you're all waiting for the negative: my service appointment is in San Jose at the end of July.

Note: I did not say what year
It is nice to read positive experience with the SC. We have had an amazing experience with West Sacramento.

The one thing that people complain about is the wait for a service appointment. Keep in mind that if it is fit and finish, rattling speakers, wind noise etc. those will be put off a few months because they don't effect the driveability of vehicle. If you have a mechanical issue, the get it in to the service center (SC) within a couple of days.

Last month we had a 12v battery issue. They originally scheduled it out a month, but said they would get to it in a few days. They called me back and scheduled a mobile appointment 2 days later and came to our house.

The good thing with a July appointment, you will have time to drive it and make a list of things you want them to look at. I would check your alignment.....it is a known thing that some R1s have a slight pull to the right.