Test Drive 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caymanwent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover sport
Your freedom is not impacted by mine. You are welcome to not ever come to the US and to lock yourself in a closet until the world is safe enough for you.
Please read this sentence back to yourself. So you want to be free to spread the virus and that doesn’t impact my freedom? This is your stance? If your type of mentality didn’t exist, COVID wouldnt still be an issue. How is it arrogant for me to ask you to do the same thing i am willing to do? Something that is proven to work and will return us to normal quickly? yeah I and young and heathy. But my parents aren’t, people who I encounter at the airport aren’t. If I was selfish I would say yeah let it rip, I won’t die even if I get it. I’m just not that type of person though. I get that my youth and health puts me in a position to cause harm to others.
I am trying to let this go and not derail the forum. But its too much to see the people who activity played a role in making this last this long, argue positions that will make it last longer. I do like that a forum like this brings us together with a common interest. We have more in common than we have differences and we shouldn’t really dwell on what we disagree on.
Sponsored

jjwolf120

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
TPA
81% of those deaths were people aged 65 and older. For them, additional precautions are prudent. My parents are very careful. For the rest of us, the risk can be better managed without a lockdown.
So what your saying is that only people at higher risk need to be careful while the rest of us play pandemic roulette? Magically, none of the rest of us will come into contact with the at risk population. It doesn't work that way.

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
whatcha say..... ? it time ?
Not necessarily, laws vary by state.

Y'all Texans just keep driving wedges for no good reason, can't we just all have a drink and move on?
Probably is time to lock it. We're all fortunate to have the freedom to express our own opinions and decide how we would like to act on them. No way people will always see eye to eye, and nothing will be solved here by further discussion.

But I would like a test drive, some people see it as a requirement before purchase, and other companies are offering that option...

Status
Not open for further replies.