Sponsored

Snow Driving Issues

FlightDoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Clubs

I haven't had these problems, except yes, head lights could use warmers or something.
R1T quad with stock 21", no ceramics. No probs in snow and ice up here in Boulder.
Have y'all had ICE trucks before these? 3.5 tons of weight gives us straight up physics that we must respect.
Sponsored

Ingo B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Word Slinger
Lol.

I am guessing you have never spent a lot of time around my kind. It is very likely there is a significant cultural gap between us, so I do apologize if I offend.

For my part, I admit I easily run out of patience with posters who want to talk about things and places they have never been. I am intimately familiar with what it is like and how I need to prepare when jumping out of an aircraft at 15,000 ft wearing oxygen. It is quite easy for someone to earn my disdain by piping off about what they think about how that works, if they have never done that or been there.

So yeah, I do get curt with people when start freely giving advise while obviously not having even the base level experience to have formed an educated opinion.

But to your point, I'll take a break from posting as I have put the information there for anyone interested, but arguing the point fulfils no purpose.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming
😎
I, for one, appreciate the perspective, especially after your context was further clarified. The concepts are important to know, even if I my idea of extreme off roading is pulling in and out of an unplowed condo parking lot (sometimes even at night!).
Sponsored