Service center crashed my R1T

OP
OP

SNOWinSEA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adventure
Just for clarification for anyone reading through my post history since I listed my R1T for sale. The regional manager of service for Rivian contacted me a week or so after this happened and was incredibly helpful. She ended up offering me the option of keeping the wrecked R1T and getting a couple thousand dollars in service credits or do a 'Repurchase' and get a new R1T instead. My new R1t was delivered two weeks ago in September. I have any proof you'd need if you're interested in purchasing

zipzag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Just for clarification for anyone reading through my post history since I listed my R1T for sale. The regional manager of service for Rivian contacted me a week or so after this happened and was incredibly helpful. She ended up offering me the option of keeping the wrecked R1T and getting a couple thousand dollars in service credits or do a 'Repurchase' and get a new R1T instead. My new R1t was delivered two weeks ago in September. I have any proof you'd need if you're interested in purchasing
Fantastic. Good on Rivian.

Sometimes it takes time to make a higher level decision.

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Scientist
Clubs

Glad it worked out, just to be clear you got a new one and are now selling it soon after?

Sponsored

Attaractor

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M2
This story is the nightmare of any car owner. Perhaps it's not so offensive to get into an accident while driving as to hear that the accident happened while the car was in the service center. I feel sorry that this happened to you. I'd have gone mad with rage and managed to annoy my lawyer from https://puschnguyen.com/houston-car-accident-lawyer/. Unfortunately, I don't know how to be polite and patient, so any mistake by the service center will mean a huge scandal for them. Maybe that's why my first and only scandal with Rivian ended very quickly in my favor. They simply didn't want to tolerate me and did everything I demanded.

Last edited:

Acoustic71

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC70; 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Project Manager

iansriv

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Glad it worked out. Also reassuring to know that Rivian will do the right thing. Here's to many many miles and smiles mate!

Gerbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Wow this sucks, sorry to hear this happened.

Just caught up on the rest of the thread; that's a solid Rivian did to take the wrecked one back and give you a new one. Sucks that it happened but they definitely made up for it. 👍
Sponsored