Sponsored

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
Was talking with a customer service rep a while ago about wanting to get something for my kids. She told me they only had stuff available at the Venice Hub and at First Mile events (this was before the gear shop). I then got a shipment notification a couple weeks ago, but it was just for a label creation. I assumed it was for the print that people posted for making a reservation. I checked every couple days until last Friday it showed finally showed shipped.

Then this showed up today (delivered at 5AM).

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian swag received 20211115_125436554_iOS

Kids are so excited. Already put the pins on their backpacks and requested to use their bottles after school.
Sponsored

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

Anyone else thinking i must be talking to the wrong customer service people?

OP
OP
Blur1t

Blur1t

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch, Subaru Cross trek
Occupation
Enrolled Agent
Was talking with a customer service rep a while ago about wanting to get something for my kids. She told me they only had stuff available at the Venice Hub and at First Mile events (this was before the gear shop). I then got a shipment notification a couple weeks ago, but it was just for a label creation. I assumed it was for the print that people posted for making a reservation. I checked every couple days until last Friday it showed finally showed shipped.

20211115_125436554_iOS.jpg

Kids are so excited. Already put the pins on their backpacks and requested to use their bottles after school.
Damn that's a lot of swag!! :)

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

I now know for a fact I've been speaking to the wrong customer service people.

Sponsored

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

LOL Same. I chatted a lot with CS over the past few months and asked on a few occasions to BUY something for a gift/anniversary (genuinely wanted to buy) and didn't even want anything for free with no luck. At least the gear store opened up and I bought what I wanted too.

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

LOL Same. I chatted a lot with CS over the past few months and asked on a few occasions to BUY something for a gift/anniversary (genuinely wanted to buy) and didn't even want anything for free with no luck. At least the gear store opened up and I bought what I wanted too.
Same her but I still want the gear guard guy shirt in Adult sizes for us grown up kids.

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
Same her but I still want the gear guard guy shirt in Adult sizes for us grown up kids.
I'm not a "t-shirt" guy, but I'd wear that shirt. a lot.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5

20211115_125436554_iOS.jpg

The MIIR bottles are really nice.

Redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Well hopefully Rivian is better at processing our vehicles than the gear shop. Just got my order and they screwed up the hoodies and packed a crew neck instead.

Sponsored

Redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Well hopefully Rivian is better at processing our vehicles than the gear shop. Just got my order and they screwed up the hoodies and packed a crew neck instead.
CS rocked and already provided a solution.

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer