Frederic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looking for a new one
Occupation
Journalist
Hi,
I am looking for someone who owns a Rivian around Atlanta.
Best regards.
Sponsored

ATL_Canes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90; R1T LE (Delivered April 2022)

BoltEVowner

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
West Georgia, dangerously close to Alabama
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt EUV, Chevy Volt, RAV4, Winnebago, R1T
Occupation
retired physician
Got the disappointing OC delay email today, and am considering changing to BM so not too old to drive when I get my truck. Driving from Columbus to Stockbridge on Wednesday this week, and wondering if anyone that has taken delivery would be willing to let me have a quick peek at your BM interior. Am flexible and can meet anywhere in the Atlanta area for a few minutes. Have been unable to get a Rivian test drive...but don't really need that, just a test "look" to help convince my wife that BM isn't too dark, and would hold up better for the dog she wants to get...and get a spring/summer vs fall/winter truck...a compromise.

Message me if anyone is interested in a brief meeting this Wednesday. Will try to post in the Atlanta Rivian Owners FB page also.

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
Got the disappointing OC delay email today, and am considering changing to BM so not too old to drive when I get my truck. Driving from Columbus to Stockbridge on Wednesday this week, and wondering if anyone that has taken delivery would be willing to let me have a quick peek at your BM interior. Am flexible and can meet anywhere in the Atlanta area for a few minutes. Have been unable to get a Rivian test drive...but don't really need that, just a test "look" to help convince my wife that BM isn't too dark, and would hold up better for the dog she wants to get...and get a spring/summer vs fall/winter truck...a compromise.

Message me if anyone is interested in a brief meeting this Wednesday. Will try to post in the Atlanta Rivian Owners FB page also.
There are several in the ATL area who have gotten their trucks. Hopefully one of them will offer to meet somewhere and let you check it out. In case that doesn't work out for you, you could stop by the temporary delivery prep area in West Midtown and are almost guaranteed to see some in person. You won't be able to get into one, but you can probably at least peek in the windows to see what the interior looks like. It's at this address: 1660 Chattahoochee Ave, Atlanta, GA 30318

There's also an overflow lot on another street within a couple blocks. Can't remember the address of that one though.

Sponsored

BoltEVowner

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired physician
Thanks to a forum member, an Atlanta owner has indeed reached out, and we are meeting tomorrow. Might also go by the temporary service center on the way home. But I am essentially totally sold on the R1T, the interior is what I desire confirmation on, so will get that accomplished tomorrow, and hopefully convince my wife of my wise choice! Then, talk to Guide to make the switch to BM, and see where that goes, hopefully spring/summer instead of fall/winter delivery.

diz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Anyone in ATL who has gotten their truck willing to meet up tomorrow?!? DM me. I’ll meet you pretty much anywhere and bring you a sixer of your beer of choice!

Hopefully getting close to taking delivery but apparently there’s no chance at getting a first ride down in central GA.

If not I will definitely be heading by all the service center locations!

Last edited:

BoltEVowner

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired physician
I am in step 8 purgatory, hoping to get a call about delivery sometime this week!

Pharmanml

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep JK Rubicon Recon
Whoever recently parked at ATL and charged their very new truck…Thank You! First one I have seen in person not going 80 the other direction. Beautiful truck El Cap is nice.

My impatience has only gotten worse but do feel much better having at least had the chance to walk around one. Sorry if I set off your Gear Guard but I don’t think I did.

BoltEVowner

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired physician
I am in step 8 purgatory, hoping to get a call about delivery sometime this week!
Delivery was scheduled for May 12th, but rescheduled at the last minute for Saturday May 21st due to "a problem with one of the door handles that needed repair." Hoping this time its for real!
Sponsored