Sponsored

Rivian merch store

Rhinotjv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Tundra, 2018 Highlander Hybrid
I discussed this with I believe the marketing person at the Seattle meetup. I told her that they would sell a ton of merch if there was a way to do so. She said that they are aware of the demand however currently since they have never really sold anything that it would change their tax status and it wasn't worth it yet. I don't know how all that works but I assume it boils down to a financial decision. It seems that there would be an easy way to get around that but again I have no clue as to anything with that world.

EyeOnRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X, Mitsubishi Endeavor. Pre-order: R1S LE
It seems that there would be an easy way to get around that but again I have no clue as to anything with that world.
I was thinking the same thing, like create a parent company (e.g. Rivian Enterprises) where under it would include the current Rivian Automotive along with, say, a new LLC or separate taxing entity that doesn't impact the tax status of Rivian Automotive. Well beyond my pay grade. Glad to read though Rivian plans on launching something. (I can already hear my wallet and credit card screaming. :surprised:)

Eeyore

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, ID.4 Pro S, Honda Fit
Occupation
Union Journeyman Electrician, foreman
Clubs

Hey Rivian!!!

I'm still waiting to buy a Rivian t-shirt and stuff. What's the hold up?!?

St Bernard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R2 2026, Prius
Hey Rivian!!!

I'm still waiting to buy a Rivian t-shirt and stuff. What's the hold up?!?
I spoke to CS and they said it’s coming soon or by the end of the year. I also asked them about Launch Green and when we could see a Vehicle. They said coming soon. The same with Test Drives. I would presume by 6/20 some of this might happen.

Sponsored

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

All I want is a LAUNCH GREEN heathered shirt with the Rivian logo on the front left chest and "very soon..." on the back. Is that so much to ask for?

Last edited:

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

All I want is a LAUNCH GREEN heathered shirt with the Rivian logo on the front left chest and "very soon..." on the back. Is that so much to ask for?
Apparently, yes.
Sponsored