Rivian in Texas

ResidualReality

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500 Limited
Occupation
CTO
Great pics, and glad to see so many ready or being delivered. My Blue R1T is scheduled for delivery on Tuesday, maybe that's mine in the pic??? :rock:
What was your preorder date?
Sponsored

TXRIV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Technology Sales
What was your preorder date?
Feb 11, 2109...although as you can see that isn't mattering all that much as so many are getting them at the same time. Mine was supposed to be delivered last Friday, but I am out of town...so coming Tuesday. Meaning, it has been sitting there for a week

ResidualReality

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500 Limited
Occupation
CTO
Feb 11, 2109...although as you can see that isn't mattering all that much as so many are getting them at the same time. Mine was supposed to be delivered last Friday, but I am out of town...so coming Tuesday. Meaning, it has been sitting there for a week
Yeah, just trying to see if there as any sort of order or if we are moving along in the preorder date. Obviously some have been out of order but I'd assume the majority would be in order... you know just trying to control the anticipation here.

TXRIV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Technology Sales
Yeah, just trying to see if there as any sort of order or if we are moving along in the preorder date. Obviously some have been out of order but I'd assume the majority would be in order... you know just trying to control the anticipation here.
totally get it, and hope you get yours soon! Glad to see how many they had out there, and pumped to get it next week. Sending it in for PPF and ceramic coating, but let me know if you want to see it once I get it. I'm in North Dallas

ResidualReality

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500 Limited
Occupation
CTO
totally get it, and hope you get yours soon! Glad to see how many they had out there, and pumped to get it next week. Sending it in for PPF and ceramic coating, but let me know if you want to see it once I get it. I'm in North Dallas
Would love too. I'm right near love field off the beltway. Let me know when it's all wrapped up safe. I'll come to you!

Sponsored

Dreamwater

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Suburban Z71, 1977 CJ5, 2011 Infinity M37
Picked up my truck this afternoon in Dallas at 4601 Lakeside Drive. They said the Dallas facility doesn’t yet represent the image they want to portray to owners. The guys we spoke to actually live in Houston but are staying in hotels in Dallas until Houston opens sometime in the first half of April pending certificate of occupancy and other paperwork.

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
They said the Dallas facility doesn’t yet represent the image they want to portray to owners.
Hah, they were being polite IMHO. The Hawes Ave facility in Dallas has a ways to go still. Going to be interesting to see what they do with the facade. Building looks to have good bones but it's currently a bit of an ugly duckling.

Longhorngirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Actuary

jkggarr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Civic
Clubs

Drove by the Houston service center and there is a Rivian there! First one I have seen at the service center. White looks good!

Also looks like the service center is ready to open. They were power washing the parking lot.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian in Texas PXL_20220405_185035362

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian in Texas PXL_20220405_185031584

Sponsored

ResidualReality

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500 Limited
Occupation
CTO
Drove by the Houston service center and there is a Rivian there! First one I have seen at the service center. White looks good!

Also looks like the service center is ready to open. They were power washing the parking lot.

PXL_20220405_185035362.jpg

PXL_20220405_185031584.jpg
Had my First Drive event it Dallas today and talked about it here: https://s00n.rivianstories.com/posts/22298803?utm_source=manual

They said that the Houston center was about to open, and that would help with deliveries in Texas.

thibbitts

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 FJ cruiser 2018 4runner
Anyone else visit the Houston Service Center since Tuesday? I'm thinking about driving by there Sunday to see what I can see.

KyleJJ06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Blue R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Shout out to @Dreamwater for being a brand ambassador today at an Earth Day event in Houston! My wife got to see this beautiful truck today (I saw it previously) and gave it the thumbs up.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian in Texas 751B0811-BC4D-42E7-AF16-C70170C3FA7A

Longhorngirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Actuary
Shout out to @Dreamwater for being a brand ambassador today at an Earth Day event in Houston! My wife got to see this beautiful truck today (I saw it previously) and gave it the thumbs up.

751B0811-BC4D-42E7-AF16-C70170C3FA7A.jpeg
I just missed y’all Kyle. I was volunteering for the event before it started. I agree that Kevin is a terrific brand ambassador. I tried to get a pic of all the different EVs that showed up, but was only to get four in the frame.
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian in Texas 0F7C609E-1A09-4750-920D-77D019A4F953

Last edited:

Varuca-TX

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Colorado Duramax - 2001 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Real Estate
If anyone wants to see Limestone in person - there is one sitting in the lot at the Houston Service Center - along with LA Silver, Launch Green, Black, Rivian Blue, and El Cap

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian in Texas tempImagesfxuyh

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian in Texas tempImagep1EBxM

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian in Texas tempImage7CHm6Q

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian in Texas tempImage1JliFy
Sponsored