Sponsored

Rivian Accessories for sale at Rivian Centers?

Florida Panhandler

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Happy camper
Clubs

I am picking up my R1S next Saturday in Atlanta and was wondering Accessories are available to purchase and leave with right then and there? In particular I want to purchase the roof racks and the Kayak mount. Who knows, perhaps some other stuff. I don;t know whether or not the Delivery centers or the Showcase centers conduct this sort of sales.
Sponsored

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
I am picking up my R1S next Saturday in Atlanta and was wondering Accessories are available to purchase and leave with right then and there? In particular I want to purchase the roof racks and the Kayak mount. Who knows, perhaps some other stuff. I don;t know whether or not the Delivery centers or the Showcase centers conduct this sort of sales.
Some do. Bellevue has a limited selection of accessories. I recommend asking your Guide.

ndmiller

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Incoming
Occupation
Retailler
Clubs

They may have them both and you can ask when you get there or have your guide put it on your order. I bought a wristband (on a whim) when I picked mine up in ATL and plan to get the crossbars at the Feb service I have scheduled to fix a few nagging items. They had 17 crossbars in-stock when I was there about a month ago, but I grabbed a waist pack for my kids.

I work right in that area.

RedCanyon

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Sales
Clubs

When I picked up mine in November in Atlanta they did not have anything except some cups and t-shirts. I had to order the crossbars and have them delivered, which took a couple of weeks.
Sponsored