First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
Maybe they are not doing the best job on this, but as for the comments on a luxury vehicle " People who want an adventure vehicle don't want to waste money on a plush interior. People who want luxury galore probably aren't gonna go off-roading. Like I think thick canvas seats would be awesome so my dogs don't tear them up".. Rivian seems to be addressing this.
I know in one video I watched the person who made choices on what material to put in the interior mentioned every fabric or material he worked with he would wipe the soul of his shoe on it to ensure if it left a lasting mark, he wouldn't use it. The floors themselves are not carpet, so dirt comes up easy.

For me, it will be great for outdoors. At the same time, I'm not going to take said 90K vehicle rock climbing, nor am I going to fjord it through 3 feet of water.
Guess Range Rover or the G wagon don't have a market...
Sponsored

iliadz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota
Occupation
Engineer
Guess Range Rover or the G wagon don't have a market...
I think your reading my post incorrectly. I'm basically defending the vehicle as far as design and interior choices,, and stating that I personally though am not going to take it rock crawling. I'm sure there are plenty of guys who don't mind if their truck gets dented, but I'd be pretty upset to see this thing get the side crushed in> Regardless, to each there own.