Sponsored

Dirty_B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Sales
I tried...no luck, ventilated seats are now Dead. Like you heated seats work.

Edit: just realized I only did a display reset today when radio was dead on entering for first time since update. Maybe I need to do a full reset.
Full reboot got ventilated seats back.
Sponsored

Johnsykas

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T , Chevy Bolt, BMW X3, Chevy K2500 dies
Occupation
Insurance
It's still hit or miss for me. This morning I had to whip my phone out and unlock. Once I got in the truck it wasn't letting me drive away until I cycled bluetooth off and on on my phone.
Still hit or miss for me too with Samsung Galaxy S10. Sometimes it opens and is ready. Other times it may open but says no key present until I cycle bluetooth. Other times, door doesn't open until I use the app. I have the newest download with the camping mode. If I reboot the vehicle (left sterring button and emergency button) the cell phone key works fro a while. I have reset bluetooth, uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Still the same. On & off problem

pwilson662

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Toyota Tundra
Anyone else's ventilated seats stop working after the update?
I performed a full vehicle restart today and the ventilated seats started working afterwards. In exploring the issue, I also discovered that if you turn on the rear seat climate controls to blow cold air at the feet, the air vents from beneath the front seats near the intake fan for the ventilated front seats thereby providing cool air for the fans to blow into the seats.
Sponsored