• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

South Carolina R1T Launch Edition, FG, BM, 20" AT Wheels

hed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Raptor, Rivian Reservation 13##
For sale: R1T LE, Forest Green exterior, Black Mountain interior with the 20" AT wheels

Mileage: 1,105miles

Last 4 digits of VIN: 5619

Price: $89,000
Rivian R1T R1S R1T Launch Edition, FG, BM, 20" AT Wheels IMG_2523.JPG

We kept this truck in our garage, never taken off a paved road. Paint is great on this vehicle, not a single scratch on the outside or inside. Tonneau cover works with no issues. All doors open and close as they should. No odd noise, truck performs as designed/expected. Comes with full sized spare, all weather mats (also have default mats as well) and two cargo crossbars. Wrist band and key fob included.

Recall for bolt performed (did not require any correction).
There is a slight flutter in the hood at high speeds, truck is being sent to Atlanta service center in a week from this posting.

More pictures available per request.

Why are we selling?
We are selling because my wife has a R1S on order and our Ford lightning is expected in a few months (I desire a bigger, more utility skewed truck for our farm).

Purchaser will be responsible for vehicle transport.
Serious inquiries only, please.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
hed

hed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Raptor, Rivian Reservation 13##
Price reduction

FutureTruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Pre Order 10/2021, Delivered 8/2022
This is a steal. Not sure why you have not sold this yet. Under the new pricing a new Green quad motor with 20” off road tires is 91k plus tax. I sent this to my friend, hoping he will buy it. The only thing a new buyer would miss out on is the tax rebate but they get to cut the line by several years…

Johnsteph10

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hopeful
Hello, I'm interested. Can you get let me know if still available?

Sponsored

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
Great deal. A little below current market. Get it while you can.

Johnsteph10

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hopeful
Hey, thanks for getting back to me. Do you know how to take this to private message?
Sponsored