First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Nissan Leaf, 2009 Toyota Prius
Occupation
IT Manager
I dont think Id bring my Gaggia Classic with my Brevile Grinder with me before I bring my nespresso but would be nice to know I can! LOL. Nice Jura @Bumble1978 !
Tell me it doesn't look like a Sandcrawler from the side ! ??

Never heard of the Gaggia but it looks awesome. ?

Rivian R1T R1S Plug. In. PXL_20201106_232837714.PORTRAIT-01.COVER
Sponsored

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

I’ll sell you a sink for $4,000 and you’re still up.
Gearhead, Thanks for the offer, but I'm doing a remodel and have four sInks I'm trying to get rid of. How about we swap our inventories? I'll even throw in two slightly-used toilets and a 2/3 H.P. disposal! What's your home address? ?

Gearhead500

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 XLT
Occupation
Director of Marketing & Ecommerce
Gearhead, Thanks for the offer, but I'm doing a remodel and have four sInks I'm trying to get rid of. How about we swap our inventories? I'll even throw in two slightly-used toilets and a 2/3 H.P. disposal! What's your home address? ?
So now we are negotiating! I’m about to buy a fixer upper for the MIL (long story). I could use a slop sink and I’ll take any good hard wood planks.
However I’m about to have too many old sinks, toilets, and used garbage disposals. Meet in Valley Forge National Park? Or I’ll come to you…

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

So now we are negotiating! I’m about to buy a fixer upper for the MIL (long story). I could use a slop sink and I’ll take any good hard wood planks.
However I’m about to have too many old sinks, toilets, and used garbage disposals. Meet in Valley Forge National Park? Or I’ll come to you…
I'll have room for more goods to exchange once the R1T shows up. Can the MIL wait, or is that part of the long story? Maybe let's just meet in Valley Forge and talk first. I'll bring the Scotch and Tequila.
Sponsored