First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Flight Nurse
not really. I think it left normal around 9/1. My guide said it’d take three weeks ish to get there but it’s apparently there now. They tried to schedule me to pick up on 12 th but Im unfortunately out of town.
That’s awesome! Just to confirm, are you picking up at the El Segundo SC?
Sponsored

Jamlank

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma

VenturaLuke

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Flight Nurse
Yes. On the 17th
Sweet. I am really hopeful that mine is actually there it just hasn’t updated in the guide’s system yet for him to confirm. I’m going to snoop around there a little tomorrow morning but doubt I will be able to get close enough to check VIN’s or anything! Stoked to see that you’re in OJAI. I’ve seen a couple up there and I seem to see 1 or more in Ventura on most days now.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Has anyone been to the El Segundo service center lately? Curious if it’s loaded with R1T/R1S’ like other delivery centers.
Is yours to be delivered to El Segundo?

Matty J

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW X7

Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

It is! But I’m recovering from surgery, and just sold my car so I can’t make the drive.
Sounds like a home delivery should be in the works.... Or let's speed up that recovery calendar....

VenturaLuke

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Flight Nurse
Rivian R1T R1S Photos: R1Ts at the El Segundo distribution center 2D678F6F-C1E1-4C84-8687-00EDD93C536F

here is the lot this morning. I asked the person at the desk who I think was a security guard if I could walk through the lot but she said no. I just took a couple pics and tried to be respectful. There was one with my config in the lot (white with standard 20’s) but no idea if it might be mine. Also, the dark 20’s look so nice and I kinda wish I had left them in my config.

Jamlank

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
2D678F6F-C1E1-4C84-8687-00EDD93C536F.jpeg

here is the lot this morning. I asked the person at the desk who I think was a security guard if I could walk through the lot but she said no. I just took a couple pics and tried to be respectful. There was one with my config in the lot (white with standard 20’s) but no idea if it might be mine. Also, the dark 20’s look so nice and I kinda wish I had left them in my config.
Thanks. I was gonna hit you up to see if you could snap pics if you see my yellow one. No worries! SOON!

Last edited:

VenturaLuke

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Flight Nurse
Thanks. I was gonna hot you up to see if you could snap pics of you see my yellow one. No worries! SOON!
Rivian R1T R1S Photos: R1Ts at the El Segundo distribution center A5A28DF8-7D9F-49A7-B641-0FE6B569664C

only saw one CY and it was in the employee lot.

Matty J

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW X7
2D678F6F-C1E1-4C84-8687-00EDD93C536F.jpeg

Thanks for the shot! Looking like El Segundo isn’t getting as many vehicles as COSTA Mesa, or they’re moving them quicker. I didn’t see any R1S in your picture, but someone has an R1S in my config picking up Wednesday. So maybe they have some inside. Safe travels.

Sponsored

VenturaLuke

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Flight Nurse
Thanks for the shot! Looking like El Segundo isn’t getting as many vehicles as COSTA Mesa, or they’re moving them quicker. I didn’t see any R1S in your picture, but someone has an R1S in my config picking up Wednesday. So maybe they have some inside. Safe travels.
Yea I did not see a single R1S on the lot. Definitely possible that there are more inside. Let’s hope so anyway!

Does anyone happen to know where the rail drop off is where they are then transported to El Segundo from?

Aka_Buck

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3P, 530e
Occupation
Work
Ok I've got a Rivian Blue one due around the 16th. I'm hoping that one in the pic is it!

VenturaLuke

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Flight Nurse
Ok I've got a Rivian Blue one due around the 16th. I'm hoping that one in the pic is it!
How was scheduling your pickup? Lots of options or pretty sparse and how long did you have to wait? Thanks!

Aka_Buck

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3P, 530e
Occupation
Work
How was scheduling your pickup? Lots of options or pretty sparse and how long did you have to wait? Thanks!
Haven't scheduled it yet. I've had one contact with my Guide and he said it will arrive around the 16th.

I finished steps 1-6 then emailed him for an ETA once I had the VIN. Took a week to get back to me with that info. Said he would reach back out once he has a date.

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
“Does anyone happen to know where the rail drop off is where they are then transported to El Segundo from?”

Same as Ford, Mira Loma.
Sponsored