First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Tech
Hi all, I am having trouble with my contacts showing up in the Rivian / Alexa phone set up. All of my contacts are ICloud / Exchange and only some show up in Rivian but not all. Any tips or guidance is appreciate.
Sponsored

blkfxstc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T Launch Edition
Reset screens or complete vehicle, happened to me after last software update. All good after reset.

BRadloff

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback, Toyota Tundra, BMW 535
Occupation
Sales
Hi all, I am having trouble with my contacts showing up in the Rivian / Alexa phone set up. All of my contacts are ICloud / Exchange and only some show up in Rivian but not all. Any tips or guidance is appreciate.
I have the same issues. I can call my contacts using Alexa, but when I place a call, it doesn't show the contact name, just the number. When I try to look up a contact on the screen, it doesn't find any of them. I have enabled contacts upload in the settings. I'm connecting with an iPhone.

snostr

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler, Audi SQ7, BMW M340
I had this same issue and was finally able to resolve it by creating a new contact list on my iPhone, and then in the bluetooth options section for Rivian Audio, select only that new contact list to be synched to the car - and deselecting the others. It's a weird one. Wouldn't properly sync the favorites, entire contact list or anything existing lists.
Sponsored