Orlando, FL to Rochester, NY to Orlando, FL

paco180

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Previously done this trip in model x, and model 3. Just did it last week. exept for some EA been slow. This was the best trip ever, the R1T is a great road trip.

I charged at home 100% and made it to Pooler, Ga (RAN) made it with 64 miles left. OMG! ( location is wrong, is behind Panda Express). Then made a second stop Near Fayetteville, NC. then stayed at a hotel near there. Left at 100% and Charged one more time in MD, then made it to Rochester. On the way back it was the same. That’s 4 charges total. 2 per day! That’s is awesome. We average 2.5miles per kw @ 70. Did the speed limit the entire way. Varied from 55-70, depending on construction, ect…

the only issue is that the range calculator was wrong, so I had to remove stops constantly.

Tesla over estimate their range, on my R1T (road tire, no wheel covers, no tonneau cover) is way underrated. I estimated actual range close to 370.

also the RAN station I stoped at, and the Tesla- magic dock (Batavia, Ny) are the only 2 that worked perfectly.

I have owned, Model S, 3, and . 1000% better vehicle.

10,000 miles, 1000% satisfied, as if it was day one.
Sponsored