Sponsored

Northeast Rivian Club: Cape Cod Meetup - Join us for morning coffee with Rivians on July 2

Newb26

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, BMW i3
Clubs

Join us for a cup of coffee and a chat about Rivians. Sunday, July 2 · 9:30 - 11:30am. Old King’s Coffeehouse 44 Massachusetts 28 Yarmouth, MA 02673

We'd love to see anybody who has a vehicle or anybody who wants to see a vehicle. We picked this location because it is easily accessible from anywhere on the cape and not too far for those south of Boston either, Cape Cod will be busy this weekend but that also means a lot of you might be there at vacation homes anyway.

Old King's Coffeehouse is a locally owned and operated cafe, it has outside seating, good coffee and food. North East Rivian Club are excited to have some events in New England and will be organizing more this Summer, so if this date or location doesn't work for you keep an eye out for more coming soon.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/northe...ning-coffee-with-rivians-tickets-665648190657
Sponsored

OP
OP
Newb26

Newb26

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, BMW i3
Clubs

It looks like we have 4 going and 7 maybes for tomorrow morning over the many places I have it posted. I always look forward to talking about Rivian!