First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Artist
I just drove over to Shelton, Connecticut to see the new Rivian service center which is under development. I walked up and looked around a little from the outside. There was a lot of activity going on and I received some scoop that the scheduled completion date is early to mid- March, 2024. This is fantastic news for those of us who live in the area!

Rivian R1T R1S New Rivian Service Center Coming in Shelton, Connecticut IMG_3818

Rivian R1T R1S New Rivian Service Center Coming in Shelton, Connecticut IMG_3819
Sponsored

Last edited:

LordPasta

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda CX-5
Occupation
Operations
2 Mountain View Dr

OP
OP

Deanmfisher

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Artist
I returned on March 15th to see how things were progressing at the Shelton service center

It looks like it’s in the home stretch of development; walls are finished, floors are completed, carpeting is being installed and equipment is being installed in the garages.

At least 6 weeks ago I also noticed online announcements for jobs being offered there, service managers, etc.

Hopefully this center will open in the next 4-6 weeks.

Yup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Probably an optimistic time frame given previous rollouts- but hopefully sometime this summer.

Service availability continues to be a real weak spot - but hoping this makes a decent local dent in the issue.

I think there is another new SC location somewhere in NY just over the Hudson which is equal distance from the FairChester locus. Any idea of that locations progress?
Sponsored