Sponsored

New R1T Pic - "Full send"

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
From Rivian's Twitter.

Makes me wonder how much the air suspension can handle. I want to see the video.

Rivian R1T R1S New R1T Pic - "Full send" IMG_20191112_111426
Sponsored

Lmirafuente

First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, Audi Cabriolet
Nice!! Thanks for sharing this! I also want to see the video.

Clone

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Honda Odyssey
Is this a truck we haven't seen yet? I'll admit I am not as into the details of what's been shown as many others here. The 2 biggest things I noticed are that it looks white, and not silver (I noted I thought I saw a white truck in the Fully Charged video thread, maybe this is the same truck?), and it looks to have an R1T badge on the back, which neither silver or blue trucks have.

Lmirafuente

First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, Audi Cabriolet
not only do I want to see the video...what tires where they using to get that traction?

Looks like a lot of fun...is that a course on our test drive (wink)?

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
Is this a truck we haven't seen yet? I'll admit I am not as into the details of what's been shown as many others here. The 2 biggest things I noticed are that it looks white, and not silver (I noted I thought I saw a white truck in the Fully Charged video thread, maybe this is the same truck?), and it looks to have an R1T badge on the back, which neither silver or blue trucks have.
This is a known truck, one of two in Argentina used for the upcoming documentary "The Long Way Up". It is white, and there is a matte grey one that is similar. These two (along with the original silver and newer blue) are the only 4 examples of the R1T seen in the wild. The two Argentina trucks are known to be newer examples, and have some differences, one of which you have spotted. Search this forum for Argentina...

Sponsored

Cactusone

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma Acura RDX corvette
looks like its high centered and spinning wheels.

jimcgov3

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Jacksonville, Florida // Satellite Beach, FL
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S 75, Rivian R1T Owner
Clubs

Awesome. Pics look amazing. Glad they're finally sharing some new details. I am curious what their SOC was after 314 miles in the 135kWh they have...which is a new detail we didn't have. I love the last statement.
Rivian R1T R1S New R1T Pic - "Full send" upload_2019-11-16_6-52-17

Here's to more details as we get closer to ONE YEAR since the original reveal at the LA Auto Show.
Sponsored