New R1T in CT

Russac

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Finally took possession of this amazing piece of technology yesterday. Figured I’d pop in and say hi to any other CT owners. Located in Ellington here. A bit of a gamble never driving one until today -but coming from my F150 Lariat, I couldn’t be more impressed.

Rivian R1T R1S New R1T in CT 39A3D0AE-6754-4258-9230-323E0A257796
Sponsored

Jamuso

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ridgeline
Occupation
Sr software engineer - manager
Nice and congrats! I live in Stafford, hope our R1Ts cross paths!

OP
OP

Russac

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Nice and congrats! I live in Stafford, hope our R1Ts cross paths!
Thanks man - feels great to have the truck after a long time lurking here and obsessing. I’ve seen two R1Ts around in Ellington - a black and a launch green.

kewlasu

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T LA Silver Adventure Large Pack 21"
Clubs

Congrats 👏 beautiful truck 😍 now on to your new Adventures ... 😉

CTRT1

First Name
Hardie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ram 1500 crew cab Sport
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Congrats! I live in East Hampton and am waiting on my 8 steps. I have talked to two owners that live in little East Hampton. Its crazy when you see one on the road, especially in these small towns. My kids always go nuts! I have family up there in Ellington will have to keep my eyes open when I go visit!

Sponsored

Stephe

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
It
Congrats! I live in East Hampton and am waiting on my 8 steps. I have talked to two owners that live in little East Hampton. Its crazy when you see one on the road, especially in these small towns. My kids always go nuts! I have family up there in Ellington will have to keep my eyes open when I go visit!
do you remember what day your ordered. I’m 9.16 and jealous I haven’t heard a peep with similar build. Know if delivery is from ny or ma?

congrats to OP

CTRT1

First Name
Hardie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ram 1500 crew cab Sport
Occupation
Law Enforcement
do you remember what day your ordered. I’m 9.16 and jealous I haven’t heard a peep with similar build. Know if delivery is from ny or ma?

congrats to OP
I ordered 9/30. I was a bit indecisive and have switched numerous times. I originally had 20s but switched for longest time over the summer to the 21s because that is what it seemed like they were delivering. Then on Aug 4th I said screw it I want the 20s, switched back and will just wait until my Dec-Jan window. That night I got the guide assigned. Seems like the opposite of everyone on here. The other guy in town that I talk to who has one got it from NY but that was before Boston opened.

Stephe

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
It
I ordered 9/30. I was a bit indecisive and have switched numerous times. I originally had 20s but switched for longest time over the summer to the 21s because that is what it seemed like they were delivering. Then on Aug 4th I said screw it I want the 20s, switched back and will just wait until my Dec-Jan window. That night I got the guide assigned. Seems like the opposite of everyone on here. The other guy in town that I talk to who has one got it from NY but that was before Boston opened.
nice, I too couldn’t move away from the 20s. As luck would have it, I just confirmed config this morning so things are moving!
Sponsored