Sponsored

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
The car definitely recognizes the signs and displays them on the dash, but it seems to revert to base map data quite quickly.
I agree, and noticed the same thing. Definitely sees the Speed Limit signs, but seems to only last about 15 seconds.
Sponsored

Voronbrg

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Everything
Here's my impressions of Driver + coming from someone who has a Comma 2 on a subaru with eyesight.

Comma works just about everywhere, I can use it in my neighborhood, lane less roads, slow speeds, high speeds. NO restrictions on activation. Driver+ only works on freeways.

Driver+ freaks out if the lines are faded, or lane merges. The comma handles this just fine.

Driver + disengages quite a bit.

Driver+ does have longer distance recognition of cars ahead, but this is mostly due to subaru's eyesight system not comma's issue.

Driver+ only disengages via stalk or brake. Comma has the ability to use pedal input to disengage. I use this function a lot.

Overall, I feel comma is much better at this moment than driver+ and I wouldn't hesitate buying a comma 3 for the rivian if they had support :)