SilverII

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Were these maps updated in the vehicle nav, or just on the Mapbox site? All of my edits were accepted and approved by Mapbox, but none of them have been reflected in the vehicle.
They were reflected in vehicle
Sponsored

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

I submitted many updates to MapBox in June/July last year. Still not visible in my R1T.

I've given up.
I wonder if there is something wrong with your truck that is preventing it from updating the map cache.

Blakeney

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ram 1500 Limited, 2020 Kia Telluride SX
Map box is TERRIBLE when flipping to SatĆ©lite, my house has been built for over 5 years and still is not on the map, and half of the city i live in isnā€™t there. BUT if not using the satĆ©lite image, the regular cartoon GUI seems to be ok, but why do i want that if i have the satelite option??

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
Map box is TERRIBLE when flipping to SatĆ©lite, my house has been built for over 5 years and still is not on the map, and half of the city i live in isnā€™t there. BUT if not using the satĆ©lite image, the regular cartoon GUI seems to be ok, but why do i want that if i have the satelite option??
Iā€™ve always preferred the cartoonā€™y option for nav maps. Adapts better for night time driving. But yea mapbox is not good, thatā€™s very obvious.. hoping the slow transition to google is a real one.

Blakeney

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ram 1500 Limited, 2020 Kia Telluride SX
Iā€™ve always preferred the cartoonā€™y option for nav maps. Adapts better for night time driving. But yea mapbox is not good, thatā€™s very obvious.. hoping the slow transition to google is a real one.
Where was google maps mentioned and confirmed? I would doubt they will go that route as they are an AMAZON house and if you are supporting google maps, then why not the assistant and google music, which all compete directly with Amazon and Alexa etc..

Sponsored

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
Where was google maps mentioned and confirmed? I would doubt they will go that route as they are an AMAZON house and if you are supporting google maps, then why not the assistant and google music, which all compete directly with Amazon and Alexa etc..
They have already started it. Search in the nav is now powered by Google.

Robj911

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T
Did they automatically update or did you have to wait for a maps update?
I reported a map change and it has been updated within a couple weeks. That is a great sign since I reported the same thing to Tesla for over a year to no avail.
Sponsored