Sponsored

Nashville Owner's Meetup (3/21/2024 @ 6pm)

evadventuring

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Automotive Engineer
Hey All!

Late notice, but tomorrow night (3/21 @ 6pm) there is a Rivian owner's meetup over in East Nashville at Aero Build. Aero Build is a camper/trailer company that builds the mobile bars/coffee shops as well as an all electric camper, the COAST. Last time we had a good show out, and the weather kinda sucked. If you are going to be in the Nashville area, or you need an excuse to come to Nashville, this is a good one. Food, beverages, and fun provided. Come get to know your local Rivian space employees, ask questions, etc.

See you all there!

https://events.rivian.com/coastrvownersnight2
Sponsored

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 03 IS300 5spd track/autox
I need you guys to hold one of these when i donā€™t need to be at work the next day. Iā€™m 0-for-2. And this time my truck is already at the Franklin SC without me šŸ˜„

OP
OP

evadventuring

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Automotive Engineer
I need you guys to hold one of these when i donā€™t need to be at work the next day. Iā€™m 0-for-2. And this time my truck is already at the Franklin SC without me šŸ˜„
Someone in college once told me that you could have sleep, a social life, or good grades.

After 10 years, Iā€™ve learned that adulthood is the same, but the options are: money, a good back, or a decent sleep.

All of that to say that sleep is overrated and there will be plenty of Rivianā€™s out there, some come join us anyways!
šŸ˜

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 03 IS300 5spd track/autox
Someone in college once told me that you could have sleep, a social life, or good grades.

After 10 years, Iā€™ve learned that adulthood is the same, but the options are: money, a good back, or a decent sleep.

All of that to say that sleep is overrated and there will be plenty of Rivianā€™s out there, some come join us anyways!
šŸ˜
I know... I know... priorities. Three hour trip back home and 530am work day are not compatible for those of us far from the delusional college lifestyle šŸ˜†

At least I have a hybrid work schedule so there's always a 50% chance the next one will be favorable. Y'all have fun tonight!
Sponsored