Sponsored
OP
OP

Gsxr150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F
Cool guys! Let's plan something when it warms up a bit! Even a little family friendly BBQ in the park. I'd be happy to share my driving adventure experience from Venice Beach.
Sponsored

Redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

I wouldn't expect them to be very open to any gathering as it's just service and sure they're very busy. That said, if we want to get together perhaps pick another location?
Why wouldn’t they be open to it? The other Rivian locations have been having open houses.

Bigskyinminnie

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Merc GL450
Why wouldn’t they be open to it? The other Rivian locations have been having open houses.
I've been waiting over a week for my service appointment so would imagine they're busy prepping trucks for delivery and addressing issues. Now if there's a marketing type there that would be different but you're asking techs to socialize? It's just a work shop with lifts etc. Not sure what the draw is?

Redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

I've been waiting over a week for my service appointment so would imagine they're busy prepping trucks for delivery and addressing issues. Now if there's a marketing type there that would be different but you're asking techs to socialize? It's just a work shop with lifts etc. Not sure what the draw is?
You should look up what they did in Denver.

Bigskyinminnie

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Merc GL450
You should look up what they did in Denver.
I haven't read that post. Was assuming there wasn't much to see after being there myself. Would be great if they did an "event" though. Still open to a gathering either way and will bring mine for anyone to check out.

Sponsored

SteveHo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Occupation
Real Estate Agent with RE/MAX Results
I'm interested in going. My original R1S timeline was April-May, but they just updated me to May-June.

bkswede

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 BMW X5 M50i 2017 Camaro ZL1 1963 Chevy II
Occupation
CPA
I'm interested in going. My original R1S timeline was April-May, but they just updated me to May-June.
What’s your config and order date? My R1S is El Cap, BM, 22” bright and off-road package (but may switch to just tow hooks, depending on any impact on delivery timing). I placed my deposit on 2/14/19 and was given a May-June delivery window back in November (hoping that doesn’t slip). Interested in getting together with you all as well. Best,
Brian

SteveHo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Occupation
Real Estate Agent with RE/MAX Results
What’s your config and order date? My R1S is El Cap, BM, 22” bright and off-road package (but may switch to just tow hooks, depending on any impact on delivery timing). I placed my deposit on 2/14/19 and was given a May-June delivery window back in November (hoping that doesn’t slip). Interested in getting together with you all as well. Best,
Brian
I was November 2018 order, first day.
R1S, Launch Green, Black interior (wanted white, but that would add 2 months), 20", no off road package. November gave me the Mar-April date, but that's going to not happen.

bkswede

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 BMW X5 M50i 2017 Camaro ZL1 1963 Chevy II
Occupation
CPA
R1S, Launch Green, Black interior (wanted white, but that would add 2 months), 20", no off road package. November gave me the Mar-April date, but that's going to not happen.
That’s cool - first day order! I was at LA Auto Show and saw their debut… took me until February to put downy deposit… hope you get yours soon and look forward to seeing it one day!

Redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

I’m assumi
You maybe a very popular person this spring in Minnesota!

I’m a 1H ‘23 date as of right now. Hoping that’s earlier than later in ‘23 for my R1S.

Sponsored

skeansgiere

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt, Dodge Ram
I’d love to do a get together. Sounds fun and a way to check out the trucks in real life.

NoDakEric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'85 Monte Carlo SS, '20 I-Pace, '15 F-150,
Clubs

There are a few R1T's in town now. I saw a charger check-in in Hopkins a couple months ago and a coworker saw a fresh delivery in Maple Grove last week. (stickers still in the window).
I'm waiting on the max-pack, so it will be late next year most likely. I bought an I-Pace to tide me over. It would be great to have a local gathering. Especially if we could see one in person.

Doug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid, 2002 Ford
Occupation
Business Owner
There are a few R1T's in town now. I saw a charger check-in in Hopkins a couple months ago and a coworker saw a fresh delivery in Maple Grove last week. (stickers still in the window).
I'm waiting on the max-pack, so it will be late next year most likely. I bought an I-Pace to tide me over. It would be great to have a local gathering. Especially if we could see one in person.
I am holding out for Max pack also so my delivery is later next year. We would love to see one in person so we would very possibly support a MN event. We live almost three hours to Minneapolis but it would be worth the trip to see the them in person.

GVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Outback
Occupation
Nurse
R1T Max Pack reserved in January, 22 so it may be a while for me. I'm there for a gathering.