Sponsored

M.O.L.L.E. panels

Count Orlok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S/ 2024 INEOS Grenadier/ 1969 Ford / etc.
Occupation
retired
The Count is surprised (not a common state of existence for him) there is so little out there for Rivians. The market for Grenadier is much smaller yet already there are a variety of aftermarket MOLLE panel options.

Has he just missed the retailers selling something for the S and T? It seems a market niche someone could exploit. I've seen some of the box of the T but little for the interior.

It would be useful to have interior and exterior options like the ones in these links.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Count Orlok

Count Orlok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired

MrTopher

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Working for the man to pay my R1T payments
Clubs

My rivian doesn't have a bed. I was thinking more about interior panels. When I googled I mostly found bed-related options.
Email BuiltRight, Matt (think it's Matt) is always wanting feedback. Maybe they'll I use your S as a mule.
I have the side panels in my T and zero complaints.

Phatman113

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
IT
Where in the interior of the S are you thinking you'd want one? the Ineos seemed to have a really easy install spot there, but where are you thinking one would go in the S?

There might be a way to make one that clips to the child latches on the back of the seats, but there's no real trim areas on the S that seem like they'd be a good location for it.. (I don't have an S, just trying to think of what might be useful based on what I've seen...)

Sponsored

Hyro

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
tech
+1 for BuiltRight, I've got the fully MOLLE set on my T and very happy with it. I have a 5 gallon water tank off one of the panels and it's been great for nearly a year.

Also agree on the interior usage. I ran panels in the rear window panels on my old Nissan XTerra and had luggage off those for carrying emergency equipment and the like. They were super helpful.

LivingInKaos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch Green Forest Edge
Occupation
Own Fabrication Company
Clubs

+1 for BuiltRight, I've got the fully MOLLE set on my T and very happy with it. I have a 5 gallon water tank off one of the panels and it's been great for nearly a year.
s00nish has a more robust version out for the T - at least for the front of the bed currently.

Sojhinn

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma
Occupation
Teacher
Willing to design some stuff if people have some ideas. I don't have an S so would need some options. I have a local S I can work off of though.

UnsungZero_OldTimeAdMan

First Name
Barnum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 GW Quad-Large R1T "Ghost"
Occupation
Advertising Circus

Sponsored

Mr. Ham

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 CY R1S
Clubs

Last edited:
OP
OP
Count Orlok

Count Orlok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Where in the interior of the S are you thinking you'd want one? the Ineos seemed to have a really easy install spot there, but where are you thinking one would go in the S?

There might be a way to make one that clips to the child latches on the back of the seats, but there's no real trim areas on the S that seem like they'd be a good location for it.. (I don't have an S, just trying to think of what might be useful based on what I've seen...)
I'm not 100% sure that is why I turn to engineers for solutions. I would think there are spaces on the dash and under the dash where a panel could help with storage. As far as the rear, some drilling/bracing might be needed. I'd even consider removing the third row.

PhatDaddy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 R1T RC PDM Max 20” ATs
Occupation
Retired IT
Some smaller options perhaps suitable for interior spaces available from reebgear.com
Small MOLLE panel dimensions: 12" x 8"
Large MOLLE panel dimensions: 15" x 20"
They also have some ‘bin attachments’ for their panels.
Sponsored