Jblaze121

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1S 20" A/T
Clubs

Audio stopped working. Did a soft reset. Now my driver seat is back to the old settings…. Is there any hope of getting the seat calibrations to stick? This will be the 3rd time for me. Sucks because I can’t get the seat tilted far enough forward for comfortably driving long distances :(
Sponsored

OP
OP

Jblaze121

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1S 20" A/T
Clubs

Not sure. But usually less than 20 mins. At this point I would gladly look at the code for free to find the bug…. We are already beta testers, why not let the owners be more helpful…

NashvilleR1S

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S, 2022 Pilot
Occupation
Cinematography
My seat tends to forget its position a lot. If I adjust it and the pop up window comes up, and then I hit restore, it goes to where it should be.

OP
OP

Jblaze121

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1S 20" A/T
Clubs

They redid like a few weeks ago. So sad it’s back to this BS. Thought the latest update was supposed to keep the settings better.

Sponsored

kyunam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 LS 400, 2023 Rivian R1S
Occupation
not sure what I'm doing
Clubs

Not sure. But usually less than 20 mins. At this point I would gladly look at the code for free to find the bug…. We are already beta testers, why not let the owners be more helpful…
I will offer a pair code review with you.

This happened to me this week and contacted the Rivian service if I could visit the SC quickly to recalibrate before I start a long trip this Sunday.

OP
OP

Jblaze121

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1S 20" A/T
Clubs

I dropped by the San Diego center yesterday. They were able to do it but had to wait an hour or so since I wasn’t on the books. Totally worth it for my day trip to mountains today. 6+ hours of driving wouldn’t have been good for the back. Love my local service center but will be happy when I only see them for tire rotations.

Superdad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Construction
So this is a service center repair only thing/needs ride menu access? Not something we are supposed to be able to calibrate ourselves? If only someone would DM me the 5 digit pin….. pls haha.
Sponsored