• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

West Virginia Looking to Trade 20"AT wheels+tires set for 20" Dark

windblowlc

First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 Turbo S, Porsche Cayenne Turbo Coupe
Occupation
Retired
I have a near brand new set of regular AT wheels+tires+TPMS taken off and replaced with a set of 22" Dark a week after delivery. They have a set of black vinyl applied to the spokes and have been sitting in my garage since then. I'm looking to trade this set plus $1K for a set of 20" Dark. Include in the trade will be a spare set of extra vinyl for the spokes and a brand new 20" AT spare for the Dark spare.
Rivian R1T R1S Looking to Trade 20"AT wheels+tires set for 20" Dark 20 AT 3
Rivian R1T R1S Looking to Trade 20"AT wheels+tires set for 20" Dark 20 AT 1
Rivian R1T R1S Looking to Trade 20"AT wheels+tires set for 20" Dark 20 AT 2
Sponsored

Stevetom84

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Would you consider selling instead of trading? If so, what would you be looking for?

OP
OP
windblowlc

windblowlc

First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Would you consider selling instead of trading? If so, what would you be looking for?
I'm open to selling but shipping/packaging would be cost prohibitive for wheels this big and heavy. I'm currently looking for a local transaction selling/trading in the Cleveland/Pittsburgh/Morgantown WV. Thanks for the offer.

mcupp40

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Software Engineer
I'm open to selling but shipping/packaging would be cost prohibitive for wheels this big and heavy. I'm currently looking for a local transaction selling/trading in the Cleveland/Pittsburgh/Morgantown WV. Thanks for the offer.
How much would you sell them for? I'd consider driving up depending on the price.

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Have you considered getting them powder coated? Something in good shape, my guy would charge $500.

Sponsored

OP
OP
windblowlc

windblowlc

First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Have you considered getting them powder coated? Something in good shape, my guy would charge $500.
Thanks for the idea đź‘Ť. As a matter of fact, I have done wheels powder coating for many of mine to black in the past. I happen to like the styling of the AT Dark ones better than the regular ATs so I'd love to get a trade for them if possible. I'm open to selling these and buying new 20" Dark but the cost of the selling/buying route is more expensive.

OP
OP
windblowlc

windblowlc

First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
How much would you sell them for? I'd consider driving up depending on the price.
I'm open to selling the set of 4 20" AT regular for $3K plus $800 for the spare w/out the kit (just the spare wheel+tire+TPMS), picked up. It would cost me $5300 for the Dark set of 4. I'd have to pay $2300+ to sell and buy new vs trade with someone interested.

mcupp40

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Software Engineer
I'm open to selling the set of 4 20" AT regular for $3K plus $800 for the spare w/out the kit (just the spare wheel+tire+TPMS), picked up. It would cost me $5300 for the Dark set of 4. I'd have to pay $2300+ to sell and buy new vs trade with someone interested.
I am interested, but I didn't realize how bad the charging infrastructure was between me (Blacksburg, VA) and you (presumably the Morgantown area), so I doubt I'd be able to make it to you without taking a very long route. I guess I'll pass for the moment, unfortunately.

dsps70

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model sP90D/ ram 1500/lexus 350RH
Occupation
medicine
4 Brand new 20’s bright with new OEM AT’s . Fredericksburg, VA $3300

OP
OP
windblowlc

windblowlc

First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Is this still available? I am in Northern VA and open to meeting you somewhere.
I have 20 darks with OEM tires. Negligible tread wear
Sorry, these have been sold.
Sponsored