Looking for recommendations for installation of running boards in NJ

El Capitan

First Name
AK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S
Looking for recommendations for shops for installation of EVsportline running boards on my R1S in the NY/NJ area. I'm located in Northern NJ (Bergen County). I don't have the garage space to install them and would like to get them installed soon. Any help or recommendations are much appreciated.
Sponsored

Audiotek

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Audio Tech
Looking for recommendations for shops for installation of EVsportline running boards on my R1S in the NY/NJ area. I'm located in Northern NJ (Bergen County). I don't have the garage space to install them and would like to get them installed soon. Any help or recommendations are much appreciated.
Try Krazy House Customs. They've done extensive work on my R1S making it similar to Weistech Engineering DCE OPTIMA Overland build.
They also do many ICE vehicle overland custom builds and I'm confidant they can do the EVsportline install.
Call Ryker @ 732-951-9111 let him know you were referred by the White Rivian R1S or email him at
[email protected]

ryunited

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order
Did you end up finding someone in Bergen county, Cap?

OP
OP

El Capitan

First Name
AK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S
Asked a few shops around the area, they're asking upwards of $700 to install and none of these shops have any experience with the EVsportline running boards. I may end up waiting until the weather is a little warmer and installing it myself.

Did you end up finding someone in Bergen county, Cap?
Sponsored