Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Investor
Just got a new R1S Dual this week.

Was it my imagination or didn't I see a video of kneel mode tilting the vehicle to the side like a city bus? Or is lower or there is. I have a small dog and the former would be good.

The guy that delivered the car to us showed us camp mode. I can't find how to engage that function.

And sorry for sounding like an idiot but where in the menu structure is the owner's manual?

A tree like diagram for the screen functions would be great.

Thanks
Sponsored

FooF

First Name
FooF
Threads
Reaction score
Website
foof.me
Vehicles
2022 R1S Launch Green
Occupation
DJ
Clubs

Kneel mode lowers the whole vehicle
Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to find additional controls like camp mode, settings etc
The UI has changed a lot over time when you do updates so it is best to just poke around and find everything yourself. Latest update has moved vehicle menu to swipe out and in from left side of screen (also when in park if setting is enabled).

OP
OP

JoeGiul

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Investor
Kneel mode lowers the whole vehicle
Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to find additional controls like camp mode, settings etc
The UI has changed a lot over time when you do updates so it is best to just poke around and find everything yourself. Latest update has moved vehicle menu to swipe out and in from left side of screen (also when in park if setting is enabled).
Thanks. I plan to dig in but it's really the wife's car. Ordered running boards. Install is next step.
Sponsored