OP

LL75

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
I'm confused. They just did it without authorization, and told you about it after the fact? I'd be asking a lot more questions. 🤷😡
yeap. just saw it on the work order when I picked up the vehicle.

freejack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y Performance, Rivian R1S
Wanted to provide an update after getting the car back. Was told the amp was replaced because the original one was not supplying enough power to the rear speakers of the car. I have noticed a significant improvement to the low end bass. This was something that bothered me when I first got the car after coming from a few Audis with Bang and Olufsen systems.

This unfortunately introduced a new problem since the added bass is now causing something to rattle in my front driver and passenger side doors.

OP
OP

LL75

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Wanted to provide an update after getting the car back. Was told the amp was replaced because the original one was not supplying enough power to the rear speakers of the car. I have noticed a significant improvement to the low end bass. This was something that bothered me when I first got the car after coming from a few Audis with Bang and Olufsen systems.

This unfortunately introduced a new problem since the added bass is now causing something to rattle in my front driver and passenger side doors.
This. The front how is rattling.