Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
this is mostly a great forum
a few trolls without people skills, but mostly great people that can engage in open dialogue, with empathy and without childish name -calling. I learned its best to block the trolls, as there are some who continuously try to needle you (for a few, judging by quantity of their posts, it seems like this is their full time job, quite a sad existence really)
you make some great points Tango, hope to get my R1S soon (or something else if they delay again). and I hope the stock price improves and the company succeeds. we still make world class products in the US, that are the envy of the world.
pointing out things Rivian can do different does not mean that someone is anti-Rivian
I’m glad you won’t see this reply where I point out that quickly typing responses to your Karen-ing takes no time and even less effort.

What you are “pointing out Rivian can do different” is promise you an exact date of your delivery so you can give your child your old car? :CWL: Something no other vehicle maker would do. You don’t have to like it, but it’s the truth.
Sponsored

delmi

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Land Rover Discovery
I waited four years for my Blue R1S that was finally delivered on Mar 1st. The following problems have been encounterd. Hood would not latch. Wall
charger was paid for but not delivered.
The hood latch was fixed while I waited at the Belllevue service center. I bought the wall charger at Amazon but it is not installed yet.
So I guess Rivian gets a C for customer satisfaction in my book. It all depends on who you talk to. The "guides" are a joke. I should have bought another Land Rover

SoCal Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S & VW ID.4
Occupation
Information Technology
Clubs

I waited four years for my Blue R1S that was finally delivered on Mar 1st. The following problems have been encounterd. Hood would not latch. Wall
charger was paid for but not delivered.
The hood latch was fixed while I waited at the Belllevue service center. I bought the wall charger at Amazon but it is not installed yet.
So I guess Rivian gets a C for customer satisfaction in my book. It all depends on who you talk to. The "guides" are a joke. I should have bought another Land Rover
Assuming you bought the wall charger directly from Rivian, did they provide an explanation for it being MIA? That seems like a problem they should be able to fix without you having to buy another one from Amazon. I could be misunderstanding what you wrote and the original order was from Amazon.

Yeah, they should catch problems like your hood latch issue before delivery.
Sponsored