Sponsored

Houston First Drives Open

jkggarr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Civic
Clubs

Just checked my account and I signed up for my First Mile Mobile Drive this Saturday. It said for Houston North and I am north of the service center. If your live up this way it may be open for you as well. I am excited!
Sponsored

BuzzL8ghtYears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Just checked my account and I signed up for my First Mile Mobile Drive this Saturday. It said for Houston North and I am north of the service center. If your live up this way it may be open for you as well. I am excited!
I am in houston but don't see any of it. Where did you see this info?

OP
OP
jkggarr

jkggarr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Civic
Clubs

After signing in it is on the left side with your account info. There is a calendar icon to click. It just showed up this afternoon.

BuzzL8ghtYears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
After signing in it is on the left side with your account info. There is a calendar icon to click. It just showed up this afternoon.
You must be lucky, i see no calendar and reps have said before not everyone will be able to sign up. bummer

OP
OP
jkggarr

jkggarr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Civic
Clubs

You must be lucky, i see no calendar and reps have said before not everyone will be able to sign up. bummer
Now I just need to be lucky enough to get a guide contact and get a truck moving my way.

Sponsored

KyleJJ06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Blue R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

I’m 15 miles south of the service center. So it must just be North Houston area like you mentioned. Hopefully they will expand it soon… I don’t see anything on mine either.

jpal

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
In Dallas, it was based on both pre-order date and general location - it seems like they prioritized LE pre-order holders, then rolled it out to others grouped by general location a few weeks later. Probably something similar in Houston. Get excited! The test drive was awesome!

Varuca-TX

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Colorado Duramax - 2001 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Real Estate
I had the same thing when I went to my acct Page this morning - looking forward to it

Jumacao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T PDM MP CY, Tesla Model Y, Energica Eva
Occupation
Legal
That explains a lot. I got an email at about 5:30pm today offering a first drive. By the time I opened it and signed in at 5:39, reservations were full. I guess that's because the invitation has actually been up for hours...

BrayBay

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Launch Edition R1S - Forest Green/Forest Edge
Clubs

Nice, congratulations.

I'm a Launch Edition pre-order, but did not get notified. Now y'all are gonna make me start logging in everyday!

Sponsored

Varuca-TX

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Colorado Duramax - 2001 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Real Estate
Any indication that First Mile invitation correlates with guide contact or delivery?

OP
OP
jkggarr

jkggarr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Civic
Clubs

Any indication that First Mile invitation correlates with guide contact or delivery?
I don't think so. I'm pretty sure it is only location based.

q177onique

First Name
Monique
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Did anyone attend the first drive event today? Any feedback or hood intel to report?

OP
OP
jkggarr

jkggarr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Civic
Clubs

Did anyone attend the first drive event today? Any feedback or hood intel to report?
I did mine Saturday at 9am. It was great! I am now even more impatiently waiting. I didn't notice any misalignment or cosmetic issues with the truck that I drove. My biggest take away is that it is a really nice smooth drive and easy to go fast. I found myself going 80+ and not even noticing.
Sponsored