First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Niro EV...R1T Launch Edition
Occupation
retired
I have a set for my Kia Niro EV. Unfortunately, were not available at the time (or even now) for my R1T, but they are available for the R1S. Fit and coverage, based on my experience are pretty assuredly great.

TuxMat | The Ultimate Car Mat With Max Coverage
Sponsored

UnsungZero_OldTimeAdMan

First Name
Barnum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 GW Quad-Large R1T "Ghost"
Occupation
Advertising Circus
I went cheap. Rivigear. Under $100 from Amazon with coupon for the full set (R1T). The front mats have extra coverage over the sills, which others don't. Fit is OK, but that doesn't bother me. They're mats. They get stepped on and get dirty. They just need to work, not get in way of pedals, not shift around loose and pose safety hazard. They did come with ugly gloss coat sticker logos, but they were super easy to remove and don't leave messy residue.

ycking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mach-E AWD Premium, 23 Rivian R1S
They are not available yet for R1S. Maybe by September. But Tuxmat are best mats I had from my personal experience.

Kacey3

First Name
Kacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Launch Edition; MotoGuzzi V7II
Occupation
IT Support Manager
Clubs

Sponsored

UnsungZero_OldTimeAdMan

First Name
Barnum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 GW Quad-Large R1T "Ghost"
Occupation
Advertising Circus
You can try us out!
I would have if there was more coverage over the sill, since that’s where most feet dragging occurs. Had a set in cart and nearly completed checkout.

shandel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S FG/FE Adventure 20, Audi e-tron, Jeep Wrangler
Clubs

I bought the Rivian mats for my R1S and love them. They are soft rubber and fit very well. However, when I initially ordered them, Rivian sent me the R1T mats by mistake. Those are hard plastic and not as good of a feel on the feet. Not sure why they used different material in the R1S vs R1T versions.

Reactions: sub

usulio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I would have if there was more coverage over the sill, since that’s where most feet dragging occurs. Had a set in cart and nearly completed checkout.
LinerX ones work great for me. I wouldn't mind more coverage over the sill because the Rivian logo collects dirt and rocks. But the floor mats are still great.

SD858

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Small Business owner
Clubs

I just had a 2023 Tundra that I sold for the rivian. Tundra had awesome all-weather mats but they were a softer, more pliable rubber than the rigid hard plastic ones like WeatherTech or some of the others. Do any of you guys know of a soft pliable rubber all weather mat that is pre-molded? Those have the tendency to hold their shape better than the hard rigid ones, in my experience.

Sponsored

SD858

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Small Business owner
Clubs

I bought the Rivian mats for my R1S and love them. They are soft rubber and fit very well. However, when I initially ordered them, Rivian sent me the R1T mats by mistake. Those are hard plastic and not as good of a feel on the feet. Not sure why they used different material in the R1S vs R1T versions.
I just noticed your post. Glad to hear softer rubber. Ill have to check them out.

sphereobject

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order
Occupation
Troll

R1Tims

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Mach-E GTPE,
Occupation
Consultant
No they do not. Bottoms are a type a rough material that holds on the carpet like velcro but no hooks to snag on carpet.
Sponsored