Fulfillment status question

sterculus

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4, future R1T
Hey folks, I decided to check on my order with the source code trick (eg here). I had guide contact back in April (ETA then was supposed to be May/June), PBA signed beginning of May and crickets since then. I'm assuming its been hung up on some component - my config is RB/FE with 20 ATs. Anyways the source now has:
fulfillmentSummaryStatus: "READY_FOR_NEXT_STEPS"
which I think is different from what it was before. I searched and didn't see anything come up on what that means, does anyone know?
Sponsored

gtlevan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
Hmm. Maybe it's a new status to better align with the the vehicle being done and ready to be shipped to the service center.

Does the graphQL payload have a vehicleId, or is it still null like when someone is in PENDING_FULFILLMENT?

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

Does anyone who has looked at the script often have any idea what their status update cadence is? As in, any idea of how quickly a change made to a preorder account will be reflected on the back end for Rivian? I've heard stories of people changing one or two things on their config and getting a guide contact the next day, but that's obviously very anecdotal.

sickhews

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Subaru Outback
Does anyone who has looked at the script often have any idea what their status update cadence is? As in, any idea of how quickly a change made to a preorder account will be reflected on the back end for Rivian? I've heard stories of people changing one or two things on their config and getting a guide contact the next day, but that's obviously very anecdotal.
Based on my experience they're probably pulling that data from the same API. Meaning the update to the back end and front end is happening at the same time. It's certainly possible they have separate systems for that sort of thing but that data has to be centralized somewhere.

Sponsored

OP
OP

sterculus

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4, future R1T
In terms of update cadence, my fulfillmentSummaryStatus is still "READY_FOR_NEXT_STEPS" after a week, whatever that means...

MoreTrout

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Retired USN
I checked mine Friday and everything was null. I had a busy day yesterday and can't recall if I checked it, but I typically can't resist the urge at least once a day so probably did. This morning I got the email that it was time to confirm my configuration. As of this evening I am "SOFT_LOCKED" and "READY-FOR-FULFILLMENT", and I have a vehicle ID and VIN and got invited to complete the 8 steps. So yes, it can go very quickly. I'll reach out to my guide tomorrow. His name is JR. Hmmm, maybe RJ is going incognito doing some time as a guide.
Sponsored