• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Sold: Massachusetts FS: 20" AT wheels and tires

JGard18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adv, 2023 Volvo XC40 Recharge
Occupation
Consultant
Selling my truck so I don't need these anymore. They have about 10/32" of tread left on them, used for maybe 8k miles or so. One wheel has a small curb rash, otherwise they are in great shape. Asking $3,000 OBO. Willing to meet up if it's within the next week, but once my truck is gone, I won't be able to fit these in the new vehicle.
Rivian R1T R1S FS: 20" AT wheels and tires Wheels1
Rivian R1T R1S FS: 20" AT wheels and tires Wheels2
Rivian R1T R1S FS: 20" AT wheels and tires IMG_0255

Rivian R1T R1S FS: 20" AT wheels and tires IMG_0259

Rivian R1T R1S FS: 20" AT wheels and tires IMG_0256

Rivian R1T R1S FS: 20" AT wheels and tires IMG_0258

Rivian R1T R1S FS: 20" AT wheels and tires IMG_0257
Sponsored

OP
OP

JGard18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Consultant
If you want to pay for shipping, sure. It'll be astronomically expensive, that much I can assure you. Last time I shipped a set of wheels and tires, they were much lighter than these and It was still over $500.

Edit: also note if I were to ship them, it would be likely the most expansion option available because I don't have any packing materials or anything, so I'd just show up to the UPS store with the wheels and ask them to deal with it. They often charge a lot.

So yeah, I would much prefer local pickup.

ndmiller

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Incoming
Occupation
Retailler
Clubs

PA to Acton is a 8 hour RT roadtrip....go get those wheels.

Only saying that because Atlanta to Acton is 16 hours each way.:clap:

Sponsored

Main [SCAM ACCOUNT]

Banned
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1S · Launch Edition Sport Utility 4D
Occupation
Retired
Selling my truck so I don't need these anymore. They have about 10/32" of tread left on them, used for maybe 8k miles or so. One wheel has a small curb rash, otherwise they are in great shape. Asking $3,000 OBO. Willing to meet up if it's within the next week, but once my truck is gone, I won't be able to fit these in the new vehicle.
Wheels1.jpg
Wheels2.jpg
IMG_0255.jpeg

IMG_0259.jpeg

IMG_0256.jpeg

IMG_0258.jpeg

IMG_0257.jpeg
Good price, wish I’m closer.

OP
OP

JGard18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Consultant
Thanks. Right now I have three folks in line, so they're as good as spoken for, although I won't mark them sold until there's cash in hand, of course :)

OP
OP

JGard18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Consultant
SOLD
Sponsored