Sponsored

Forest Edge People

Pherdnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mazda CX-9
My wife warmed up to Launch Green unexpectedly. I think we're going for the Green with that. Really torn between it and black. But green is so different and I like its wood accents the best.
Sponsored

Whmorken

First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X. Toyota Land Cruiser.
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Like El Cap Granite with Forest Edge for contrast. Currently drive a Midnight Silver Tesla X which is close to the Granite. A complementary lighter warm interior color for the R1S could work well. Still feels like guess work when you cannot see the colors in natural light.

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
Okay so hold on a second. I think I've found the Star Wars choice.
03ED474C-CA02-4BB9-8A8C-686FC8061A88.jpg

Color palette coincidence?
5dd2d33579d75736c54bb822.jpg

El Cap Granite?
r1t-lambo.PNG

OR BESKAR STEEL!!!
Wr5VbXz79NPrhTPC7v5mbG-970-80.jpg
Beskar exterior with baby Yoda interior.

This is the way.

Disclaimer - no baby Yodas were harmed in the making of this interior. Vegan/synthetic materials only.

Last edited:

Blur1t

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch, Subaru Cross trek
Occupation
Enrolled Agent
After seeing this, I’m really interested in forest edge. I can’t imagine it’ll look like a 70s Oldsmobile if it’s the premium option offered. For those who chose it, what model and exterior are you going with?

Looks great (safe)
White
Midnight
Granite
Limestone
Silver

Should go (why else offer a premium interiro
Launch
Forest

Bold, if you’re an A’s fan
Yellow

no way ever
Blue
Red

03ED474C-CA02-4BB9-8A8C-686FC8061A88.jpeg
I’m going out on a limb here, I chose Rivian blue and I really love that green and that darker wood in that Forest Green so I’m going with it, just will never be able to sell it...

Sponsored

Lmirafuente

First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, Audi Cabriolet

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

ElectricTrucking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Chevy Bolt
I’m going out on a limb here, I chose Rivian blue and I really love that green and that darker wood in that Forest Green so I’m going with it, just will never be able to sell it...
Yes I also selected Rivian Blue but planning on switching to Forest Green with the green interior. I'm waiting for the dark 20" wheels to show up as a choice before I do anything. A long shot is the 400+ battery if it doesn't push the build out too far. I'm an LE holder. As far as resale I would not worry.

Blur1t

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Enrolled Agent
Yes I also selected Rivian Blue but planning on switching to Forest Green with the green interior. I'm waiting for the dark 20" wheels to show up as a choice before I do anything. A long shot is the 400+ battery if it doesn't push the build out too far. I'm an LE holder. As far as resale I would not worry.

Blur1t

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Enrolled Agent
I’m also LE holder, just recently convinced the wife to “allow” me to shell out the extra 10k for the 400 mile option, just can’t bet on the “gas can” option. Our trips to FL from OH could benefit from one stop as opposed to Two. I love the AT 20” tires but May just add the 21” extra for road trips. It sucks that with the LE option you really only get the wheels for the expedited delivery and a badge. You toss that for the extra mileage and a wait. I think your right with COVID getting nuts again, Its a real possibility everything is going to get pushed out again. Wish I could hold out till the removable top version comes out but I don’t think my inner child can be held off any longer ... lol.

Sponsored

Whmorken

First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X. Toyota Land Cruiser.
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

I’m also LE holder, just recently convinced the wife to “allow” me to shell out the extra 10k for the 400 mile option, just can’t bet on the “gas can” option. Our trips to FL from OH could benefit from one stop as opposed to Two. I love the AT 20” tires but May just add the 21” extra for road trips. It sucks that with the LE option you really only get the wheels for the expedited delivery and a badge. You toss that for the extra mileage and a wait. I think your right with COVID getting nuts again, Its a real possibility everything is going to get pushed out again. Wish I could hold out till the removable top version comes out but I don’t think my inner child can be held off any longer ... lol.
[/QUOTE
Tough to wait when you watch time pass and now face delays building the car you want. Also Rivian is less unique as competition surfaces. For many, however, the attractiveness of Rivian does not fade if the R1S and R1T fit our specific needs. Speaking personally, the size and capabilities of both Rivian’s work well for us, and looking at color choices again, Launch Green seems better than our initial favorite, El Cap Granite, because we live, work, and play off-road, in the dirt. Meanwhile the ordering process stretches everyone’s patience. May our patience finally be rewarded1

OP
OP
protamine

protamine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LG R1S, 992 GTS
Occupation
CT Surgery
From ClubRivians Instagram today

Rivian R1T R1S Forest Edge People C89D93A6-5B02-452A-B6AD-AD0DB03856DC

Blur1t

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Enrolled Agent
Damn that is beautiful!

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I just noticed an interesting photo edit in this pic. They must have changed the picture to "turn off" the interior lights by the ceiling grab handles, as you can see the reflection of them being on in the glass roof.

szimmer624

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee Summit - Hemi, Volvo XC90 T6 Inscription
Occupation
Self-Employed
Where on Ohio? We’re in Cleveland...
Sponsored