First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ID.4, 2022 Polestar 2, 2023.5 Defender 110
Occupation
IT Nerd
I had one of the GTs on preorder but cancelled the order a while back. Thought the R1Ts would be out by now. Glad I'm still WFH or I'd be in a bind now. I refuse to buy another gas car so whee.
Sponsored

OP
OP
rraj2k81

rraj2k81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Model S LR
OP
OP
rraj2k81

rraj2k81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Model S LR

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
The Mach-E GT and PE are starting to roll out and so are the reviews. The review are looking really good for the GT, Ford is showing they know how to make a performance EV.

Here is Kyle from Inside EVs first drive of the GT.
I Drive The Spicy Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition For The First Time! - YouTube

If Rivian does not come through by next summer, this EV is starting to become a close 2nd choice for me.
To clarify, Kyle's review of the GT-performance was quite good (pending further driving and testing). The GT seems like basically the extended range 4WD with bigger wheels.

Sponsored

OP
OP
rraj2k81

rraj2k81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Model S LR
To clarify, Kyle's review of the GT-performance was quite good (pending further driving and testing). The GT seems like basically the extended range 4WD with bigger wheels.
Yeah, missed that part !
But, it's not just Kyle, but the overall reviews for the GT PE are really good.
The GT is just the Mach-E 4x with the trimotors without much tuning. But for performance and ride quality you would want to get the GT PE with the Ford Magnaride suspension and the extra torque.

In Canada we only get the GTPE. If the dealers were not asking for a $5000 non-refundable deposit, I would order this thing, and decide if I want to keep it or not when it's ready, depending on where Rivian is with their deliveries.

jwardell

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jwardell.com
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Clubs

The Mach-E GT and PE are starting to roll out and so are the reviews. The review are looking really good for the GT, Ford is showing they know how to make a performance EV.

Here is Kyle from Inside EVs first drive of the GT.
I Drive The Spicy Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition For The First Time! - YouTube

If Rivian does not come through by next summer, this EV is starting to become a close 2nd choice for me.
Yeah, I have to say after hearing Kyle's review...especially the last 10 seconds... I think the GT may have moved up to #2 on my list behind the R1T. Both pushing MYP.

TessP100D

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 2017 P100D MS
I had one of the GTs on preorder but cancelled the order a while back. Thought the R1Ts would be out by now. Glad I'm still WFH or I'd be in a bind now. I refuse to buy another gas car so whee.
Shuttlecraft?