First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-Max Energi, Premium Mach-E ordered
Occupation
health care
I don't like Mach E due to the fact that they will be produce solely in Mexico and sold through regular legacy dealerships where they have no clue how and what BEVs and and will rape you on the prices since 1st year production is limited. I much prefer the Model Y from Tesla
will rape you on the prices ----those that have placed orders are not stating such. Information is provided on forums for which dealers accept Ford's xyZ plans which are discounts off MSRP.
Sponsored

jjwolf120

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
TPA
will rape you on the prices ----those that have placed orders are not stating such. Information is provided on forums for which dealers accept Ford's xyZ plans which are discounts off MSRP.
I'm not really understanding what you are trying to say. Please rewrite and then repost in clearer language.

thrill

First Name
billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
i3s, (r1t)
While I was hoping to see Rivian's ordering system first, the release of additional First Edition Mach Es has prompted me to order one now. I still would love to own a Rivian some day, but it will likely be a few years down the road unless they really surprise me with the price.
The release of additional "First Edition" Mach-Es is why I cancelled my reservation with them. They started out with, as I recall, a limit of 3000. About a month later, they decided to double that. Now, from what I read, the number is "unspecified".

Billyk24

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-Max Energi, Premium Mach-E ordered
Occupation
health care
I'm not really understanding what you are trying to say. Please rewrite and then repost in clearer language.
Dealers trying to shaft potential customers with ADM or excessive add on fees are being listed on the Mach e forums. Customers are able to move their reservation from one dealer to another to avoid such issues. Mach e's are being sold for MSRP. Those with Ford stock, employees or members of the Mustang club can obtain small discounts.
Sponsored