• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Sold: Ohio For Sale: Wristband Key

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
I recently sold my truck and kept the wristband key. This has never been used and has just been sitting on a shelf since I got the truck.

Asking $125 B/O shipped.

Rivian R1T R1S For Sale: Wristband Key IMG_8066

Rivian R1T R1S For Sale: Wristband Key IMG_8067

Rivian R1T R1S For Sale: Wristband Key IMG_8068
Sponsored

ImAI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TS, R1T
You can't use it as-is. It has to be approved and re-programmed by a service center. Get permission from Rivian's side before buying.

Sponsored

Stevetom84

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Also interested if all others fall through.

tjmsquared

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Macan
You can't use it as-is. It has to be approved and re-programmed by a service center. Get permission from Rivian's side before buying.
That's not my experience. I got one off of this forum recently, and didn't need to get any permission or go to a service center. As a matter of fact, I asked my guide first, and he said they would not do it and I did it anyway.

To get mine activated, I had to call the 1-800 number and give them the number off of the wristband. They had their key team pick up the ticket and associate it with my truck. Once it showed up in the app, I could start using it as a key.

Edit:

I actually documented exactly how it worked for me here:

https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/threads/how-to-pair-a-wristband-key-with-your-rivian.15430/

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 MYP
Occupation
I encrypt PDFs for Boomers
Clubs

That's not my experience. I got one off of this forum recently, and didn't need to get any permission or go to a service center. As a matter of fact, I asked my guide first, and he said they would not do it and I did it anyway.

To get mine activated, I had to call the 1-800 number and give them the number off of the wristband. They had their key team pick up the ticket and associate it with my truck. Once it showed up in the app, I could start using it as a key.

Edit:

I actually documented exactly how it worked for me here:

https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/threads/how-to-pair-a-wristband-key-with-your-rivian.15430/
This. Customer Service told me it can be done through a service ticket, or an upcoming service appointment. There’s no hassle about it.

the_mace

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S75D, Ford F350 Diesel, Mercedes GLC30
Occupation
CTO
I still wonder why they dont just make these and put them in their store. Seems like an easy cash grab and they already knew how to make them.

Blg3404

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Radiology Tech (For now)
Also interested if everyone else falls through lol

Sponsored

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2015 4Runner, 1975 FJ55 Land Cruiser
I never got mine to pair with the car and have no idea what I did with it. Probably in a drawer somewhere. I will sell it if I can find it.

Stevetom84

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I never got mine to pair with the car and have no idea what I did with it. Probably in a drawer somewhere. I will sell it if I can find it.
If you can find it, would certainly be interested!