Sponsored

Did anyone else notice the cool License Tag Rivian used for the R2/R3 reveal!

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Wondering how many caught the “California… Adventurous Forever” Tag on the R2/R3 models! Really love the look of that tag and hopefully someone makes it in 3D or an Aluminum material!
Rivian R1T R1S Did anyone else notice the cool License Tag Rivian used for the R2/R3 reveal! IMG_8892
Sponsored

Last edited:

Epicloop

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Wondering how many caught the “California… Adventures Forever” Tag on the R2/R3 models! Really love the look of that tag and hopefully someone makes it in 3D or an Aluminum material!
IMG_8892.jpeg
Is that a hitch cover I see below that?

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Is that a hitch cover I see below that?
I think it’s too small for it to be a hitch cover but maybe the model can be equipped with one!

Jnz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Jeep Wrangler, Tesla Model X
Clubs

I think it actually says "Adventurous Forever" - which is in keeping with Rivian's "Keep the World Adventurous Forever" tagline. When they opened the NYC Space, they gave out t-shirts that said "Keep New York Adventurous Forever." This appears to be a play on that theme. Very cool plate.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I think it actually says "Adventurous Forever" - which is in keeping with Rivian's "Keep the World Adventurous Forever" tagline. When they opened the NYC Space, they gave out t-shirts that said "Keep New York Adventurous Forever." This appears to be a play on that theme. Very cool plate.
I actually love the tagline they have. It’s very unique.
Sponsored