Lmirafuente

Lmirafuente

First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, Audi Cabriolet
Not happening. Business does not work that way.
I get that busines is business...and they also did not have to provide DSP shares either, but they did.

Business is also about attacting customers. In some markets a cost of a lead can be pretty expensive. So why not put that investment to a happy customer that may drive one or multiple Rivian buyers.

How much are commercials? Rivian has not done any yet. All of it is through social media and IPO news. I think Rivian would be happy spending $xxxx on a customer that would in turn promote Rivian to get one new cusotmer out it --- that is a good ROI. I know I have sold this to friends and collegues who have plunked down their $1,000...some never new about Rivian (this was all pre-IPO)....

...good healthy conversations!!
Sponsored

Bobthebuilder352

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kubota
Occupation
Farmer
I get that busines is business...and they also did not have to provide DSP shares either, but they did.

Business is also about attacting customers. In some markets a cost of a lead can be pretty expensive. So why not put that investment to a happy customer that may drive one or multiple Rivian buyers.

How much are commercials? Rivian has not done any yet. All of it is through social media and IPO news. I think Rivian would be happy spending $xxxx on a customer that would in turn promote Rivian to get one new cusotmer out it --- that is a good ROI. I know I have sold this to friends and collegues who have plunked down their $1,000...some never new about Rivian (this was all pre-IPO)....

...good healthy conversations!!
DSP offer was business and it worked. We still paid more than that underwriters did.