linkwpc

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S, 2016 CMax, 2001 Saleen, 2002 GS300
Clubs

I hope to see pictures of deliveries soon!
Sponsored

OP
OP
tnawara

tnawara

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y Performance 2022
The OC R1Ss are starting to flow: My eight steps opened on Saturday and I signed my paperwork today. The Chicago Service Center says my R1S is estimated for delivery the week of March 20. I paused - briefly - to consider the dual-motor max pack, but my Guide said, ā€œWe will send out an email and announce it as soon as it's an option to configure. Since this is a new product, there won't be any special pricing for pre-March preorder holders.ā€

Canā€™t believe I may finally have an R1S in my garage 52 months after my preorderā€¦

schalliol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S6, Honda Odyssey
My Adventure Blue/OC will be delivered next Wednesday at my (privately arranged) PPF installer in Indiana (coming from Normal). Very excited.

Rivian R1T R1S Confirmed by Rivian: R1S w/ Ocean Coast Interior - Deliveries Not Until Early 2023 IMG_5466

OP
OP
tnawara

tnawara

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The OC R1Ss are starting to flow: My eight steps opened on Saturday and I signed my paperwork today. The Chicago Service Center says my R1S is estimated for delivery the week of March 20. I paused - briefly - to consider the dual-motor max pack, but my Guide said, ā€œWe will send out an email and announce it as soon as it's an option to configure. Since this is a new product, there won't be any special pricing for pre-March preorder holders.ā€

Canā€™t believe I may finally have an R1S in my garage 52 months after my preorderā€¦
Delivery (at home) is set for tomorrow. Here we goā€¦

Sponsored

Matt D.

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Odyssey
How soon after you got the ā€œtime to begin delivery processā€ email did it take until you actually scheduled the delivery?

OP
OP
tnawara

tnawara

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
How soon after you got the ā€œtime to begin delivery processā€ email did it take until you actually scheduled the delivery?
I received my 8 Steps email on Saturday, March 4 and received my Delivery Date on Saturday, March 11.

jon91581

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1990 Porsche 964 C2, 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser
Can't wait to see the Limestone/OC combo. I've got the same configuration, pre-order month and delivery window as Matt D., so I'm hoping that I'll get my 8 steps opened up soon.

jeeden

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, 2016 Ford Escape, 2015 Ford Mustang GT
Occupation
Project Manager
Clubs

I was literally sitting here catching up on the last page of this thread because someone liked my post on page three and ding! a new email that my Rivian is ready for delivery and I can schedule it. My guide said it was estimated off the line on 3/19 (maybe it still is), but SO EXCITED!!

EDIT: I just clicked on the schedule and it says I can pick it up in Richmond in two days! They must be pumping them out. I still need to sell my current SUV and finish the paperwork!

909phillyman

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian r1S
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Congrats! I'm excited for you!!! Can't wait for you to post pics! :)

Sponsored

909phillyman

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian r1S
Occupation
IT
Clubs

My Adventure Blue/OC will be delivered next Wednesday at my (privately arranged) PPF installer in Indiana (coming from Normal). Very excited.

IMG_5466.jpeg
That's fantastic!!! What was your last estimated delivery window? I'm an Adventure R1S with OC pre-ordered in Nov 2020 like you, but at the end of Jan 2023, they shifted my delivery window from Apr-June, to July-Sept. I'm curious if you got the same shift, and if MAYBE I can expect/hope for a similar shift forward. I'm only about 50 miles from my nearest SC in SoCal.

electrictaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I'm a Feb 2021 pre-order holder (originally Explore, now Adventure) in the Bay Area. Had a July-Sept delivery date, then that shifted to Oct-Dec, but I just changed my color to Blue with OC interior last month so I'm waiting on the new timeline update (supposedly by the end of April). Really hoping for a nice surprise early delivery given the aggressive ramp rate that Rivian is targeting this year!

909phillyman

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian r1S
Occupation
IT
Clubs

I'm a Feb 2021 pre-order holder (originally Explore, now Adventure) in the Bay Area. Had a July-Sept delivery date, then that shifted to Oct-Dec, but I just changed my color to Blue with OC interior last month so I'm waiting on the new timeline update (supposedly by the end of April). Really hoping for a nice surprise early delivery given the aggressive ramp rate that Rivian is targeting this year!
Nice color combo! Hope you get a much earlier-than-expected delivery! šŸ¤ž

schalliol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S6, Honda Odyssey
Is adventure blue a new color or are we renaming Rivian Blue for some reason?
No, itā€™s Adventure Edition in the only blue (Rivian Blue).
Sponsored