Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

Navy Federal CU - 60mo @ 4.74% / 72mo @ 5.04%

They are usually among the lowest, so the rates are pretty bad out there. Well, relatively speaking. Back in the 2000s you would easily see 60month loans at 7%.
Sponsored

BrentInCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S, Toyota FJ, R1S Quad Large Pack Feb 2023
Check these out

Rivian R1T R1S Colorado Checking In 41779714-9C27-4316-A11E-4AC13C7BE3EC

Rivian R1T R1S Colorado Checking In 5D029DF5-02D5-424F-9AED-AD8DCA05542A

Aardvark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Model 3
Quick R1S First Mile Drive question for the Colorado gang: are folks getting invitations having only signed up online? Or did you take any additional steps like contacting the Denver service center or customer service?
I signed up at reservation time in 2021 so I know there are a lot of folks ahead of me in line and I'm not in a hurry. My wife would like to see the S in person and thought it would be nice to also get a drive at the same time, at the service center.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Quick R1S First Mile Drive question for the Colorado gang: are folks getting invitations having only signed up online? Or did you take any additional steps like contacting the Denver service center or customer service?
I signed up at reservation time in 2021 so I know there are a lot of folks ahead of me in line and I'm not in a hurry. My wife would like to see the S in person and thought it would be nice to also get a drive at the same time, at the service center.
I got my drive (in May) after only signing up online, but during my drive our host said it’s not a bad idea to call customer service and request drives too. That was in response to a question I asked about a friend who was interested in the S. She said CS has access to the drive schedules for all the service centers.

Sponsored

Aardvark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Model 3
I got my drive (in May) after only signing up online, but during my drive our host said it’s not a bad idea to call customer service and request drives too. That was in response to a question I asked about a friend who was interested in the S. She said CS has access to the drive schedules for all the service centers.
I really appreciate the reply. Thanks!

Ravenron

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer/Retired Military
Echoing Dogman...I also called CS and very politely asked if there was ANYTHING they could do to help get a First Drive. The person on the line was extremely helpful and offered to contact the Denver SC on my behalf. He called me back that afternoon with date options...it was great! BTW...if you can, be sure to ask for Annie...she's the best!

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
FYI there is a Rocky Mountain Rivian Club event tomorrow (Saturday) from 1-3pm. Details here for anyone interested: RMRC End-of-Year Event — Rocky Mountain Rivian Club

When: Sat, December 3, 2022, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM MST

Where: Conga Software Space
(family friendly!)

13699 Via Varra Broomfield, CO 80020

CUBldr97

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TESLA MS85 RIVIAN reservation holder
Anyone know if the Denver Service center received more R1S/T lately? Hoping to see more R1S in different colors.
went by yesterday and there were no R1S outside, except the demo drive FG one

Ravenron

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer/Retired Military
When I was at the SC a couple of weeks ago, they had a Limestone S for their site vehicle...I would assume it would be around?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Warmoth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S GW 20
I ended up dropping by the Denver SC on Nov.30 and spoke with an employee there. Really nice guy, let me sit in a R1S and look around. He said they are doing the First Mile, but not a whole lot of them, so if you want a First Mile Drive, it may be advisable to contact the general Rivian number and ask for a First Mile Drive.

He also mentioned that from what he hears, 2023 interior production order will be FE, then OC, then BM.

At the time, they had a couple R1T's lounging around the lot. They also had a limestone BM R1S with MI manufacturer plates (their demo), and a R1S FG BM in the lot.
Rivian R1T R1S Colorado Checking In 20221130_115744
Rivian R1T R1S Colorado Checking In 20221130_115549

lg3103

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Atlas, Mini SE
Occupation
Director
drove by during lunch 1.5 hours ago and they were just offloading a LG R1S and a black R1S. just dropped by after getting the VIN for my R1S assigned yesterday...mine is about to be loaded on a truck in Normal.

CUBldr97

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

lg3103

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Atlas, Mini SE
Occupation
Director
no November 2019...I got my VIN exactly 1,111 days after reserving 🤯...just update my signature...still had my old delivery slot on there

CUBldr97

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
no November 2019...I got my VIN exactly 1,111 days after reserving 🤯
ah im a may 2019 still have not received nothing... my guess is the color blue is holding me up
Sponsored