Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 Jeep J10 (Pickup Truck) & 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Data Analytics and Intelligence
Clubs

I know a lot of you have been to car shows with your R1's, but has anyone made a 'brag sheet' like the old cars have? I'm wanting to create one because when I step away to look at all the other cars, the wife is left to answer questions and she still knows next to nothing about my R1. LOL

Would love to see your examples!
Sponsored

Count Orlok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S/ 2024 INEOS Grenadier/ 1969 Ford / etc.
Occupation
retired
The Count has gone to a couple non-competitive events with his S and you bring up a good point that would preclude him having to engage in obligatory conversations about his Rivian. Perhaps he'll make a hand-out.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Someone a few months ago had the great idea of printing a QR code on vinyl they stuck on their window that would pull up information about Rivian.

I will be fine with the questions until someone asks me if it’s a Cybertruck:asshat:

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
Someone a few months ago had the great idea of printing a QR code on vinyl they stuck on their window that would pull up information about Rivian.

I will be fine with the questions until someone asks me if it’s a Cybertruck:asshat:
I think someone doing that just wants to fight you TBH.

Sponsored

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
make a gear guard Gary “time out doll“ to go with it and complete the look.
Rivian R1T R1S Car Show Brag Sheet? 1690035039908

Rivian R1T R1S Car Show Brag Sheet? IMG_9049

madgrey

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2016 Miata, 2015 Viper
Occupation
Hardware Design Verification
I would print a QR code that takes you to Rivian's website. Why print the sheet when they can look for themselves on the specs and even order one.
I'm always a bit disappointed when I go to a restaurant and they ONLY have a QR code menu. A Brag Sheet with a QR code would be my inclination.

Eeyore

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, ID.4 Pro S, Honda Fit
Occupation
Union Journeyman Electrician, foreman
Clubs

I know a lot of you have been to car shows with your R1's, but has anyone made a 'brag sheet' like the old cars have? I'm wanting to create one because when I step away to look at all the other cars, the wife is left to answer questions and she (My wire) still cares next to nothing about my R1. LOL
This is why I'd need one. She just isn't a car or truck person.

Is he an American who collects cars, or a guy who collects American made cars?

The Count has gone to a couple non-competitive events with his S and you bring up a good point that would preclude him having to engage in obligatory conversations about his Rivian. Perhaps he'll make a hand-out.
Agree. Eeyore would prefer this as well.

I've been asked if my R1T was a Tesla. Does that count?

I'm always a bit disappointed when I go to a restaurant and they ONLY have a QR code menu. A Brag Sheet with a QR code would be my inclination.
I can understand why they do it, but I don't like it either.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
I've been asked if my R1T was a Tesla. Does that count?
No, the CT is just particularly offensive to me personally. I admit it's silly because a stranger wouldn't know my feelings about it, but just the mere thought that I would spend my hard earned money on that thing is insulting :facepalm:

Sponsored

UnsungZero_OldTimeAdMan

First Name
Barnum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 GW Quad-Large R1T "Ghost"
Occupation
Advertising Circus
Save yourself the trouble, make a QR code static cling that directs to Rivian’s spec page.

iansriv

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I know a lot of you have been to car shows with your R1's, but has anyone made a 'brag sheet' like the old cars have? I'm wanting to create one because when I step away to look at all the other cars, the wife is left to answer questions and she still knows next to nothing about my R1. LOL

Would love to see your examples!
Why not set up a big screen TV like someone here did and run Rivian ads on it. Talk to RJ about commissions also.

Eeyore

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, ID.4 Pro S, Honda Fit
Occupation
Union Journeyman Electrician, foreman
Clubs

No, the CT is just particularly offensive to me personally. I admit it's silly because a stranger wouldn't know my feelings about it, but just the mere thought that I would spend my hard earned money on that thing is insulting :facepalm:
We agree.

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
Think I'm going to try this out with the next Rivian owner I find; as a social experiment. If you don't hear back from me assume that the experiment didn't go well.
If it happens to be me you'll probably see a grown man cry.
Sponsored