Sponsored

Scoiatael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I cancelled my original original pre-order after the price rise then after March 1st, I created a new original pre-order at the new pricing.

I subsequently cancelled a week or so back as I had decided that I just couldn't wait until 2024 or whenever to get my truck. Then today, I received a "welcome back" email and when I logged onto to my account, I had two R1T's - my original, original at the old pricing then my original at lower pricing.

Anyhoo, I got on to the chat window and spoke with Matt, he cancelled my original (still with me?) and I kept the original original hehe. I asked about paying the deposit and he said they wont take it. So I now have my original, original pre-order but I still have my $1,000. So I'm back in...bloody Rivian!

To complicate matters more, I used the Rivian deposit in order to be placed on the Mach E wait list at my local Ford dealer (waiting for the order bank to be re-opened by Ford). So now I'm on two wait lists for two cars of which that I will not see either until 2023/24 and almost forgot, and the Chevy Silverado EV...
I have R1T Reservation, F150 Lightning Order, Cybertruck reservation and Silverado EV reservation, so you aren't alone in this :). I'm still going to just grab whichever gets delivered first.
Sponsored

MacO512

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Rivian R1S - 2023 Tesla Model Y
My Nov2021 preorder that I cancelled March 1st and restored March 6th is still not in my account. I emailed Rivian again today. Hope they fix soon.

Also hope we get updates on delivery estimate. I was told in December to expect second half 2023.

totmafang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Same here. My 2nd order now has the original pricing ^_^
Not sure if this has been the case for a long while, but I just found out today that the price for 20" AT/22" sport wheel option (None LE, pre-March 1st) dropped down to $1800 from $2500. I had selected the 20" AT black wheels for $3500, but now switched over to 20" AT after seeing the price drop.

JGard18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adv, 2023 Volvo XC40 Recharge
Occupation
Consultant
They were always $1800

HackyMoto

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 (Gray), Toyota Highlander (Gray)
Occupation
Engineer
Interesting, looked in my account this morning and I have no pre-order. Let's see if it restores itself today

Sponsored

MacO512

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Rivian R1S - 2023 Tesla Model Y
My November preorder is finally restored and with original pricing. Yay!

HackyMoto

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 (Gray), Toyota Highlander (Gray)
Occupation
Engineer
Interesting, looked in my account this morning and I have no pre-order. Let's see if it restores itself today
It’s back.
Sponsored